really mad at my OH

I'm new on here...I noticed most of the post are about 6 years ago. However, I wanted to jump in as well to share my pain, a little.

To make a very long story short. My husband and I have been married for a year. Both our second marriages. It's funny how much when we were dating he talked or ask about having children. Kind of shocked me since my ex-husband did not want children and here my man found me and wanted to have children with me. Anyway, my husband swepted me off my feet from the time we've met. In my heart I felt he truly wanted a family with me. So last November I went and had my tubes reversed so we could try. Ever since then, he gets mad at me for telling him when I'm ovulating. He says I'm putting pressure on him or that hes tired. Hmmm, now when I dont tell him and he see strange symptoms he ask what's wrong???? Im so confused, lol. I truly dont understand and am past frustrated. I mean I wanted the reversal anyway cause my ex-husband basically demanded for me to get them tied. Now my husband is making me feel like I've done this in vain.

My first 2 kids were not planned and I was on birth control when they both were conceived. Whats the odds of that, my kiddos were meant to be born. Now in my new marriage a happier marriage and life, I see im jumping through all these hoops and torturing myself. It never fails for the last 3 months, each time around ovulation he has made me feel like I've truly wasted time and energy. I'm praying for peace in my mind and heart.

I have read so many post of other women that have gone through the same and it's truly heartbreaking to feel the pain that our men can not for a second comprehend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->