really mad at my OH

Hey thanks I have not thought of that being in a relationship if I ever became single and was alone I definitely would consider it

Yes it does I hope I caught that egg so far I've had sex the 17 20 n 23rd fx fx where is everyone else at in there cycles

Praying for u sister. I'm 9dpo with a bfn yesterday morning. I posted my ovulation chart today on the forum bc temps are dropping and ppl are saying AF is on her way. Kinda down about thAt.

aww im sorry i hope she doesnt show..i am going to try to stay busy during the tww so i dont think about it...but since i dont know exactly when i ovulated i dont know what dpo so mayb thats a good thing

aww im sorry i hope she doesnt show..i am going to try to stay busy during the tww so i dont think about it...but since i dont know exactly when i ovulated i dont know what dpo so mayb thats a good thing

Hah! I tried staying busy, but all I do is go on these forums, which doesn't really help the anxiety. It just keeps me thinking about it! Man this 2ww is awful!

When you OH lets you down next month, you could gently let him in on your plan. There's nothing like a little competition. It might put him into a crazy tail spin back to your bed!!! And if it doesn't phase him, try iui and have another child, your son would be so thankful to have a sibling to spend the rest of his life with. I think you'd be one happy girl for taking control of your life.

Sorry 2have4kids, but I think this is crazy advice to give someone in a relationship! Would you suggest that if situations were reversed that her OH should just go find another woman to have a child with, rather than trying to work through their problems?

SG, fx for you! This could be the time! 3 times are good chances!

Maybe your OH is worried that having another child will bring back the old problems and you'll break up again? He would have more to lose, you and 2 kids? Perhaps sit down and have a good talk that isn't focused on sex or ovulation etc... try and get to the root of the problem?

Really hope this is your time though! How long are your cycles? Keep us updated

lol that is very true the forum can be good and bad lol i have went crazy already about a year ago but now i am normal again lol i worked really hard trying to have sex on the right days so i hoped that it worked and will pay off come the beginning of july

When you OH lets you down next month, you could gently let him in on your plan. There's nothing like a little competition. It might put him into a crazy tail spin back to your bed!!! And if it doesn't phase him, try iui and have another child, your son would be so thankful to have a sibling to spend the rest of his life with. I think you'd be one happy girl for taking control of your life.

Sorry 2have4kids, but I think this is crazy advice to give someone in a relationship! Would you suggest that if situations were reversed that her OH should just go find another woman to have a child with, rather than trying to work through their problems?

Maybe your OH is worried that having another child will bring back the old problems and you'll break up again? He would have more to lose, you and 2 kids? Perhaps sit down and have a good talk that isn't focused on sex or ovulation etc... try and get to the root of the problem?

hey its okay that she said that i respect everyones advice i just told her that it wasnt for me she didnt mean any harm =] and my cylces are between 36-40 days and i think his issue with another child is that he will lose his free time im like i will have the baby most the time anyways and if you wna go work out on your car or something you could always take our son and if he needs time he can have it ill be ok with 2 kids but i will need my breaks also =]

hey its okay that she said that i respect everyones advice i just told her that it wasnt for me she didnt mean any harm =] and my cylces are between 36-40 days and i think his issue with another child is that he will lose his free time im like i will have the baby most the time anyways and if you wna go work out on your car or something you could always take our son and if he needs time he can have it ill be ok with 2 kids but i will need my breaks also =]

Btw sg, your son is ADORABLE!!

thank you do you have any children? if you dont mind tell me a little about yourself

My name is sarina i am going to be 22 on july 20th my fiance is 25 we have a 2.5 year old an want more lol...i have a 36-40day cycle =]

thank you do you have any children? if you dont mind tell me a little about yourself

My name is sarina i am going to be 22 on july 20th my fiance is 25 we have a 2.5 year old an want more lol...i have a 36-40day cycle =]

I'll message you tonight ok?

alright sounds good i am at work but were really slow right now so i just come and check every now and then

Bazinga, different things work for different people and yes, I would do this if I was in a relationship with a partner making life choices for both of us- my opinion definitely wasn't meant to hurt her in anyway, I think she's had enough of that.
I'll leave it to you to be judgmental, critical, negative and berating. These forums are here for us to support and help each other, if you don't like someone's solution, do you always go around calling people names?

Bazinga, different things work for different people and yes, I would do this if I was in a relationship with a partner making life choices for both of us- my opinion definitely wasn't meant to hurt her in anyway, I think she's had enough of that.
I'll leave it to you to be judgmental, critical, negative and berating. These forums are here for us to support and help each other, if you don't like someone's solution, do you always go around calling people names?

Yes different things work for other people, different strokes for different folks as they say. I stand by what I said though. OP is in a relationship with another child and your advice would result in a broken family. Fair enough, that's what you'd do, but when there is a child already involved, more consideration has to taken.

I came on and also offered what I believe to be supportive advice, so I don't think I'm just on here disagreeing for the sake of it! I fail to see where I called anyone any names?? So I would appreciate it if you won't accuse me of such. If you have a problem with me, I don't think the place to air it is by derailing someone elses thread.

Anyway, back to the OP and once again I wish you luck, really hope this is your month (unless that is considered judgmental, critical, negative and berating by other posters...)

Hey ladies let's not argue so the thread doesn't get close bazinga didn't do anything wrong she voiced her opinion too its alright we all have different opinions n views

Hey ladies let's not argue so the thread doesn't get close bazinga didn't do anything wrong she voiced her opinion too its alright we all have different opinions n views

I totally agree. You ladies are amazing. Let's not fight :hugs:

Veronica & SG 0720, I agree, no one wants these posts closed. Using terms like "crazy" is beyond simply disagreeing, it's insulting and get moderators involved. No one needs a fight.
Bazinga, you've assumed this advice might cause a broken family, i disagree, it may encourage him to step up to the plate. Many times reverse psychology is enough to encourage that strong male response. She said it herself, she never would have thought of that approach. Even to mention the idea might sway a new way of thinking for him and as I said, competition makes us behave in unexpected ways. With all of the things we ladies to try to get preggers (and from all of the posts here I totally believe these women bend over backwards to make it happen) it's very difficult dealing with a bit of a child like response from your knight in shining armour. There's always more than one way to solve a problem and helping your OH think in a new way is one creative solution that I would try in this situation. It isn't for everyone, and it certainly wasn't meant to offend. For someone who really wants a sibling for her child this might encourage him to respond appropriately.

We have to give the women here a little credit to make the choices that will suit them and communicate with their partners in a way that moves them forward. I'm happy that you're contributing even if just to disagree however, you influence more people when you can be positive while doing so and keeping your language clean, moderators manage language in these threads not ideas that people disagree with.

So, I just read through this whole thread and can absolutely sympathize, while my DH is always "willling" he is not always "able" and it can be so frustrating. Getting sex from him 3 days in a row is next to impossible. Which makes it very hard to have sex on O day, I don't always O at the same time, and since sometimes I O the day after my +Opk and sometimes two days after it can go like this, sex the day before pos OPK (because I know O is coming but not sure when and don't wanna miss it) I get the pos OPK and since I know I will most likely O the next day I have sex that night, but then DH is all sexed out, and say I don't O that next day and I O the day after that, his little soldier is just not "up to the task" so to speak. It makes me feel unattractive, or fat, or like he is bored with me. Back in the old days, when we were first together he could go 5-6 times a day, whenever; wherever. But not anymore, and it can make me feel worthless. And I almost never tell him when I'm O'ing, because if I do, then even getting the first BD out of him is next to impossible. The pressure to perform is apparently too much. Even though I go monthly to get poked, prodded, take pills and every other thing to try and get pregnant, and all he needs to do is HAVE SEX WITH ME!! Sorry for the long post, I just super feel your pain.

So, I just read through this whole thread and can absolutely sympathize, while my DH is always "willling" he is not always "able" and it can be so frustrating. Getting sex from him 3 days in a row is next to impossible. Which makes it very hard to have sex on O day, I don't always O at the same time, and since sometimes I O the day after my +Opk and sometimes two days after it can go like this, sex the day before pos OPK (because I know O is coming but not sure when and don't wanna miss it) I get the pos OPK and since I know I will most likely O the next day I have sex that night, but then DH is all sexed out, and say I don't O that next day and I O the day after that, his little soldier is just not "up to the task" so to speak. It makes me feel unattractive, or fat, or like he is bored with me. Back in the old days, when we were first together he could go 5-6 times a day, whenever; wherever. But not anymore, and it can make me feel worthless. And I almost never tell him when I'm O'ing, because if I do, then even getting the first BD out of him is next to impossible. The pressure to perform is apparently too much. Even though I go monthly to get poked, prodded, take pills and every other thing to try and get pregnant, and all he needs to do is HAVE SEX WITH ME!! Sorry for the long post, I just super feel your pain.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. It's tough when things don't happen on our time......My DH probably wouldn't BD as much if he knew I was ovulating. I choose to keep that info from him so I don't stress him out, because once he's focused on something else, he can't perform. I used to get upset whenever he couldn't get it up (bless his heart, he would try), but getting upset made it worse for him, and he explained that to me. He said he would be more willing to try again if I didn't get so upset. He told me that when I get upset, that adds more pressure and stress on him so the entire time he's worried about not being able to get it up, and then of course that's the worst thing to be thinking about right before BDing. So I've stopped taking it personally, and that's helped, because he's a lot more willing to try again. He's pretty upfront about that stuff, which is good.

My issue with my dh is that he's really not that excited about having a baby.....:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->