really need advice asap

Mummylou23

Reaction score
well as some as you know I was confused ff put me at ovulating cd 10 I got flashing smiley on the new cleablue tests that day yet had blank day before anyway I put that in on the monitr bit as high yet when took it out it put me at ovulating cd 24 .. so what I thought was 18dpo if ovulated cd 10 I got some pink on wiping . but when took high out it put me to cd 24 ovulated and that pink stuff would of been at 6/7 dpo. well im now godknows wot dpo yet last fri I got a little pink and nothing since just yellow cm and my nipples are sooooooooooooo sore and my jeans are soo tight and im starving hunry all time I did a cleablue test at what I thought was 16dpo if I had ovulated cd 10 but I hadn't. should I test or just not bother. I had m/c in april

Definitely test again hun. If you're not sure how many dpo you are it could just have been too early the last time.

FX for you xxx

I am feeling abit not like it I am scared to test now if that makes sense

I wold probably test but if you're scared to, maybe wait a few days before you do. 6/7 dpo is probably too early for bfp. What dpo are you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->