Really nervous about scan for fibroids today

angie79

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
well i'm off for my scan today to see if the fibroids i have are going to effect my chances of getting pregnant and if i will need a op to remove them :nope:
they are also checking to see if everything else is ok - half of me is glad that i seem to be getting a overall to see i'm all ok and the other half is quite simply a nervous wreck about it all. Plus to top it off i have to drink 2 pints of water before the scan (god knows how i will do this when i'am pregnant) and then sit with all the pregnant women. I just know i will be watching the face of the person who does it for any reactions.

its a count down til 2.25pm :sad1:

Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes alright

Good luck for today hun :hugs:

well she said everything looks fine and they are not in the way - she offered to do a internal to look at my tubes but i said no - now i'm at home i'm regreting not having it done now - oh well
By the time i got in there which was 20 mins later than my appointment i thought i was going to wet myself and she was pushing down quite hard to look at everything - still at least the gel was warm
now at least i know when the time comes that nothing my end is going to get in the way as long as i ov - god the next thing to think about :haha:

Glad all is ok hun!! :happydance:

Thats great to hear, if you are still anxious you could always arrange with your doc to arrange another date for an internal? But to be honest I wouldn't think to much into it, whats fine is fine and now you just have to countdown to TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->