• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really scared.

Babydance

Reaction score
Hey,

How are you all? well yesterday i got a BFP after a chem preg at 4+5 last month. I just cant get excited and im so scared! Does anyone have any advice? or maybe have gone through this too? I'm basically expecting another chem preg this month :( xxxxx

Im sure everything will be ok hun :hug: try not to worry xx

Congrats, try not to worry (easier said than done) no 2 pregnancies are the same :hug::happydance:x x x x

Hi hun im thrilled you got your :bfp: i hope you can relax as much as possible and like boobaby said no 2 pregnancies are the same and i have a daughter after a m/c so it does happen try not to think the world as doom and gloom try and trust again xxx

you will feel a lot happier after the 4+5 mark has passed.

:hugs:

Thanks everyone i cant talk to anyone as we're not telling anyone until we've reached 12 weeks even our parents so you guys are my survival for the next 8 weeks, fingers crossed, i was thinking of getting a cb digi test that tells you how far along you are.. what you think? xxx

I didn't know it told you how far along you were? I thought it just said if you were pregnant or not? :hug:
What I would do is go to the DR,s explain how worried you are after last time and they can keep an eye on your HCG levels x x x x:hug:

is it bloods they do? how long do boods take to come back? i was so excited yesterday but was reading some posts on here and its knocked it right outta me! I keep thinking if i prepare myself for the worse i wont feel as let down x

Good luck try stay positive . There is every chance you will have a lovely cute sticky bean :). xxxx .

is it bloods they do? how long do boods take to come back? i was so excited yesterday but was reading some posts on here and its knocked it right outta me! I keep thinking if i prepare myself for the worse i wont feel as let down x

Yes it is blood, well I am not sure with the Dr's I think only think if you have it taken 1st thing in the morning they can have it back later on that day...they def do that at the EPU (Early pregnancy unit) x x:hug:

Hi. I am feeling the same as you. I also had a chemical last year. so i pretty much expect it to happen again. It totally feels like i am going to have my period. I am sure you will be fine..Sending prayers your way. I know i need them too. It is nice to know i am not alone..

Hey,

How are you all? well yesterday i got a BFP after a chem preg at 4+5 last month. I just cant get excited and im so scared! Does anyone have any advice? or maybe have gone through this too? I'm basically expecting another chem preg this month :( xxxxx

They say that after a chemical the next time you conceive the odds are greater that it will stick (That's what I tell myself because I had a chem in June.)
I'll cross my fingers for you if you can send some of those BFP vibes my way ;)
JK HUGS! FX anyways!

Congrats! I had a :bfp: yesterday with two different brands, but I got a :bfn: today, so I am worried about chem too. I guess only time will tell!

But I was reading up on it and it said chem preg rarely repeats itself, so you will be okay. :) :hugs:

Love,
Amy.

Congratulations on your BFP!

I know how you feel about feeling scared. I had a chemical pregnancy last November at about the same stage as you had yours. I then waited a month to start ttc again and fell pregnant first time trying in January. I was absolutely terrified that it was going to happen again. Daily, for the first 12 weeks I worried about things like fluctuations in boob tenderness, different levels of morning sickness etc etc. I even had a bit of brown spotting at 6/7 weeks (how my chemical pregnancy ended in November) and convinced myself that this was it. I was so relieved when I went for an early scan and saw the heartbeat and little bean on the screen. At 12/13 weeks I was so nervous going in for my scan but was so delighted when I saw my baby on the screen - already looking like a proper baby and my dates were put forward to 14 and a bit weeks.

Two weeks ago I gave birth to my little boy (well big boy - he weighed 9 pounds and 11 ounces) and love him to bits.

So even though you will be nervous at times throughout your early pregnancy, you will probably be fine. Apparantely it is quite common for people to have a chemical pregnancy the first time they get pregnant (it is like their body is getting used to the changes pregnancy brings) but go on to having a healthy pregnancy the next time. Good luck. I am sure things will be just great for you and your little one.

xxx

congratulations on your :bfp:. praying for sticky vibes. :hugs:

Thank you all so much your words really help.. and my emotions are already on the go just welling up at Poppy's story! I did another test today the CB digi that tells you conception times and it says 2-3 weeks since conception when i had my chem preg it only said 1-2 weeks and i was nearer 3 weeks since conception but i didnt even pick up on it at the time! So i was pleased to see the 2-3 weeks i think i am 4+3 at the moment so that works out right. Still refuse to let myself get excited tho!! My DH booked our honeymoon to Vegas last night for December so im pleased i'll have something to take my mind off everything!! xxxx

good luck babydance honey!! this is great news and I am really hoping for a sticky bean for you. Enjoy it! :hugs:

I didn't know it told you how far along you were? I thought it just said if you were pregnant or not? :

You can get the conception indicator that says either 1-2 weeks after conception
2-3 weeks and so on,
say they can pinpoint how many weeks after conception you are..:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"