Really want to test but holding off!

I looked up my old posts from 2013 (2nd DD) and I got a faint positive at 8 DPO. That would be Friday! Last time around I just knew I was pregnant almost immediately and I feel that way now, too. Still don't want to jynx myself! I've been so gassy, I was super tired all weekend and took naps (and I hate taking naps), I had mild cramps that have seemed to go away now, vivid dreams. ACNE-what the heck? I always get one around O or AF but I have multiple zits that all popped up in the past two days. Last night my abdomen was so tender that I couldn't stand to have my DD lean on me. Again, I am trying very hard to not get my hopes up because we weren't really trying super hard to get pregnant but we're at the place where we feel that if we want a third now is a good time to do it while 2nd DD is about to turn 2. Wish I was super busy at work to distract me but it's quiet!

I looked up my old posts from 2013 (2nd DD) and I got a faint positive at 8 DPO. That would be Friday! Last time around I just knew I was pregnant almost immediately and I feel that way now, too. Still don't want to jynx myself! I've been so gassy, I was super tired all weekend and took naps (and I hate taking naps), I had mild cramps that have seemed to go away now, vivid dreams. ACNE-what the heck? I always get one around O or AF but I have multiple zits that all popped up in the past two days. Last night my abdomen was so tender that I couldn't stand to have my DD lean on me. Again, I am trying very hard to not get my hopes up because we weren't really trying super hard to get pregnant but we're at the place where we feel that if we want a third now is a good time to do it while 2nd DD is about to turn 2. Wish I was super busy at work to distract me but it's quiet!

:test:

You know you are dying to :winkwink:

when you got your first faint line with DD

bdb bad influence much? :muaha:

pooch since you are already a mommy, did you get veiny boobies when you were pregnant? I have weird squiggly veins on my right breast. It is freaking me out lol I need someone to tell me this is like progesterone or something because DH already thinks I am crazy because I am constantly staring at my boob.

They are super tender which is unusual for 10DPO, normally by now everything goes away. I was on progesterone cream for 4 days or so after O, so I don't know if that would make the symptoms any different?

I know Its bad..... and it will suck for all of us who keep getting BFNs but..... the time we get that BFP it all will be worth it!!!!

I know Its bad..... and it will suck for all of us who keep getting BFNs but..... the time we get that BFP it all will be worth it!!!!

At this stage I think if I get a BFP I will actually pass out lol

My whole day has been a cycle of "I am for SURE pregnant this time. This symptom is so different. Should I plan gym on Thursday? No I will have my period. OR WILL I? No I will, don't be ridiculous. OK, positive thoughts! But I don't know. Maybe. But probably not. But MAYBE"

This is what my life has become.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: THAT LITERALLY JUST MADE ME LAUGH AT MY DESK AT WORK FYI I SIT IN A ROOM FULL OF SILENCE AND TYPING ALL DAY LOL.

I may have got the evil eye from some people....

we have all been there at least once. FX this is the real deal for you this month!!!

At this stage I think if I get a BFP I will actually pass out lol

My whole day has been a cycle of "I am for SURE pregnant this time. This symptom is so different. Should I plan gym on Thursday? No I will have my period. OR WILL I? No I will, don't be ridiculous. OK, positive thoughts! But I don't know. Maybe. But probably not. But MAYBE"

This is what my life has become.
Lol! I do this every single cycle that I'm TTC :haha:

Thank you! :) it is so so hard and I've felt off since about 3dpo but way before implantation would happen! Funnily enough symptoms settling s bit since I had that belly button area pain yday.. Changing from af type cramps to a lighter ache but I'm feeling a bit sicky today and sore throat! Really don't know what's going on now!
That's what I thought that something must happen hormone wise after conception so I think as im quite receptive to hormone fluctuations I've noticed something!
I had a really dizzy spell in work last Thursday stood in canteen it was scary! If this isn't my month I'm off to docs as the cramping and bloating I've had isn't right!
How are you feeling! When are you due to test?! Thanks again for reply!!! X

Could be from the extra blood flow :thumbup: Sore throat is a good sign too because in early pregnancy your body lowers its immune system so that the white blood cells dont fight off the baby

I feel like i need to pee all the time since about 4 or 5dpo, and still with the soft squishy breasts and some dull cramping. I am hopeful, we had our slip up the day after I'd had very strong ovulation cramps, and its been 8 days since the cramping, 7 days since the slip.. I am not due for AF until June 17th, but I am so wanting to test already! I thought I'd be able to wait until i woke up today and its all I can think about. My husband told me last night that I'm pregnant, out of nowhere, not something he jokes about since he'd really rather wait but would be happy just the same.

I'm currently scheming ways to get to the dollar tree today for some tests, I just have no patience at all and apparently I like the torture :dohh:

So not going to lie...I bought a 25 pack of internet cheap tests ($11!) so I've been testing even though I KNOW they're going to be BFNs!! I guess I like to torture myself.

I've just tested bfn :-( 9dpo how can I be getting symptoms like this and bfn! I've just left work I feel so yuk I have a 37.7 temperature so maybe I'm just poorly not pregnant :-/

Hope everyone else is okay!

X

I've just tested bfn :-( 9dpo how can I be getting symptoms like this and bfn! I've just left work I feel so yuk I have a 37.7 temperature so maybe I'm just poorly not pregnant :-/

Hope everyone else is okay!

X

Don't be discouraged just yet! 9 DPO is reeeaally early for a BFP! And you may just be poorly due to being sick. But women everywhere feel pregnancy symptoms long before they get a BFP. Also, with both of my previous BFPs I was sick with a cold, and had fevers. So maybe its a good thing :winkwink:

I am good today. Aloot of nausea this morning, but I have nausea non pregnant too. Not feeling as pregnant today... not as many symptoms as before. Im not really crampy today. But im only 7 DPO. I could still be preggo!. And yea.... I have internet cheapies, so of course I am testing even tho I know it'll be BFN

sunshine
Don't start beating yourself up til you get BFN like 12 to 14dpo.....9 is still really early you are still in for this cycle :hugs:

I only have 1 test left this month since I used my other one last night.... Im on cd 26 but I o'ed cd 19 so im only 7dpo 6 yesterday when I tested.....I knew that it was going to be a BFN this clomid is just playing with my head.....I was so nauseated yesterday while DH was eating pizza. ughhhhh I can not use my last test before 13 dpo bc dh will kill me if I spend anymore money on tests......

bdb use it at 10DPO!! You can always but another one for later haha

You guys are making me want to test as well. I think I am just so used to seeing BFN I don't want to be disappointed :( But I suppose AF is due tomorrow so it will be the moment of truth!!

I am good today. Aloot of nausea this morning, but I have nausea non pregnant too. Not feeling as pregnant today... not as many symptoms as before. Im not really crampy today. But im only 7 DPO. I could still be preggo!. And yea.... I have internet cheapies, so of course I am testing even tho I know it'll be BFN

You could DEF still be preggo! Fingers crossed!!!

bdb use it at 10DPO!! You can always but another one for later haha

You guys are making me want to test as well. I think I am just so used to seeing BFN I don't want to be disappointed :( But I suppose AF is due tomorrow so it will be the moment of truth!!

bahahahaha now who is the bad influence :smug:

Its just sooooo hard when your head and heart starts playing games!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->