Rear-Facing Support, Questions & Answers

Sorry to hijack, but could we turn this thread in a RF support & Q&A thread? Would be great to have a place for rear-facers to chat and also for people to get information in one place.

Niamh rear faces, always has and she will until she is 3/4 and then I will give her the choice. :thumbup:

Sorry to hijack, but could we turn this thread in a RF support & Q&A thread? Would be great to have a place for rear-facers to chat and also for people to get information in one place.

Niamh rear faces, always has and she will until she is 3/4 and then I will give her the choice. :thumbup:

Sounds great :)

And yay for another ERF! lol

:happydance: Thanks for letting us hijack your thread :lol: Will be good to have all the information in one place though, so people can find it easily if they feel they want to know more. I do know what you mean though about worrying if you are talking about it too much in other threads. I think that it's natural when we come across something we feel strongly about, we want to share the excitement with others.

Maybe change the thread title to something like 'Rear-Facing Support, Questions & Answers'? :shrug:

:happydance: Thanks for letting us hijack your thread :lol: Will be good to have all the information in one place though, so people can find it easily if they feel they want to know more. I do know what you mean though about worrying if you are talking about it too much in other threads. I think that it's natural when we come across something we feel strongly about, we want to share the excitement with others.

Maybe change the thread title to something like 'Rear-Facing Support, Questions & Answers'? :shrug:

Done :thumbup:

Super Super idea...might also be a good Ask a Mum Thread:winkwink::winkwink::haha:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

I'm also going to be looking for another car seat for Niamh soon :happydance: I love car seat shopping!

I'm glad I'm not the only weird one! haha I love buying new seats...I just got this one this weekend and already have another one planned, if they would ever release it!

LOL,,,Have you seen the one in the Gro company Nic.....its the only one in the UK i can find that RF for more than like 9 months !?!?!

I'll be importing a swedish one this time :thumbup: We used a Britax(I think?) one for awhile as it was given to us by the in laws but it's not great for RF. Its basically the only model sold in the UK that RF and is crap. The weight limits are really poor, but at least it's comfortable I guess. Filled a gap for awhile! Of course we got the lecture from the in laws about how that model of seat was good enough for my niece, so why can't Nim just FF like 'every other baby'. It's hard trying to explain it, because invariably the person you are explaining it to will think you are attacking the way they do something :dohh:

LOL,,,Have you seen the one in the Gro company Nic.....its the only one in the UK i can find that RF for more than like 9 months !?!?!

No....linky? It's probably the one the in laws bought us :rofl:

I just cannot believe the UK only offers like one model of RF car seat! :wacko:

I love it!!! :yipee:

In the house
https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx223/TigerLady_Otter/IMG_1522.jpg

and in the Mountaineer!
https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx223/TigerLady_Otter/IMG_1528.jpg

ETA: I think I will be getting another Radian XTSL like this one for Meerkat once she outgrows the Chicco KeyFit 30, too! :happydance:

I'll be importing a swedish one this time :thumbup: We used a Britax(I think?) one for awhile as it was given to us by the in laws but it's not great for RF. Its basically the only model sold in the UK that RF and is crap. The weight limits are really poor, but at least it's comfortable I guess. Filled a gap for awhile! Of course we got the lecture from the in laws about how that model of seat was good enough for my niece, so why can't Nim just FF like 'every other baby'. It's hard trying to explain it, because invariably the person you are explaining it to will think you are attacking the way they do something :dohh:

I'm jealous! I'd love to try a multi tech. But I guess in reality the 45lb weight limit mine has now is enough for my kids they are so dang skinny...my almost 7yr old is just now 45lbs

I love it!!! :yipee:

In the house
https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx223/TigerLady_Otter/IMG_1522.jpg

and in the Mountaineer!
https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx223/TigerLady_Otter/IMG_1528.jpg

ETA: I think I will be getting another Radian XTSL like this one for Meerkat once she outgrows the Chicco KeyFit 30, too! :happydance:

Yay!!!! He looks so comfy in it!! I'm sad we can't use our infant padding anymore :( What slot is he on?

Also what's on your seatbelt next to it? Blue and yellow it looks like?

Looove those pics TL! Fab carseat and love Otter's cheeky grin! He;s loving it!

Erm... the belts are in the tallest slot for infants... he BARELY fits the head rest. That will have to come out soon. :(

As long as the straps are at or below he's good :D It's a good seat for him since he's so tall it has a really tall shell

Whew! I redid EVERYthing. :growlmad: After much cussing and work, I got a really good install in the center. I also adjusted the straps down a notch -- they were right at his shoulders, but are probably better a bit below for now. I'll just have to move everything up in a few weeks. :haha:

Oh, I meant to ask, too.... M3... do you know if there is a way to LOCK the side impact head protection in place? I put it to the top like the instructions said for him, but it slides down rather easily. :?

Actually as of now I don't, apparently there is a video showing you how to adjust them, I couldn't get mine to slide very easily at all but they happen to be in the right spot for Casen so I haven't messed with them but let me find the video and I'll post it, maybe it will have the info you need too

I guess it doesn't need to lock? Mine is not that easy to move, maybe it was because I was sitting down trying to do it though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyrZc1WTzU&feature=related

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->