Reassurance scan tomorrow

Missnurse

Reaction score
Tomorrow I've got my reassurance scan. It was originally meant to be next Sunday but we were double booked. I'm so worried I should be 7 weeks but if I'm 6/7 weeks I'll know it's right.

I think because I haven't had sore breasts or much change in them I've got myself worried even though I have plenty of other symptoms!

I had a reassurance scan at 8 weeks and all was well despite the fact I'd had minimal symptoms, I was so convinced there would be nothing in there! But baby had strong heartbeat and was actually measuring 3d ahead. I'm sure all will be well :)

Hope all goes ok huni :). I also have minimal symptoms (feel great actually!) so might book an early scan at 9 weeks. Hope to see some pics xxx

It's only since joining this site that I realised early scans are so common. I won't get a scheduled free scan until 12 weeks, and to get a private early one is €100-120, which is a bit crazy tbh!

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow I'm sure it will all be fine :) xx

Thanks ladies, my scan is £45 as the company doing it are having a 50% off sale and they are fab we used then last time if it had been full price probably not

Good luck with your scan tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be perfect x

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine :)

Thanks everyone I think my heart will be in my throat the whole time. The ultrasound place is around 1 1/2 from me!

Can I ask which company your going too? (Offer is v good).

I wish you all the best today, its bloody nerve reacking, Ive been there plenty times myself. Drink while I the car to fill bladder up, keep an opened mind and hopefully you will get a good result :hugs: xx

Thank you inoue the company is called abc4d they have clinics in Ayr, Motherwell and Edinburgh they have a website so you can have a wee look on there of course in not sure where you are. They quite often have 50% off their scans and they are really good very accommodating. Another good one is baby wellbeing we had our 4d scan there at Hamilton don't know if they have clinics else where they sometimes have offers too. We paid £100 for 4d and got 2 hours scan time

Arr all Scotland way. Thats about 6h drive as I live in Lincolnshire :haha:. Thanks for replying :). What time os your scan? Xx

10.30 am. Heading there now! Have you tried googling cheap private scans? That's how I found the one I'm going to

Does anyone know at this stage will I get transabdominal or transvaginal scan? I *should* be 7 weeks

Yeh ive tried, all cheap ones are in Scotland or wales! Lol. I had scan last preg at near 8 weeks and it was abdominal. Ive never had to have internal. Guess they will try abdominal first, then if they can't get a clear pic, they'll switch to internal. Have a safe trip! Xx

I had transabdominal with my previous pg at 6+1 and we saw what we needed. good luck today.

I've had abdominal with all my 8 week scans but had a 7 week scan thus time and they had to go vaginal. I was terrified it meant there was nothing there but bean was fine. It was no priblem having the scan, sounds terrible but I could barely tell they were in there! Drink loads of water x

Yeah I've got a 500ml bottle of water I hope my bladder will be full enough!

Good luck! I think they will try abdo first but sometimes need to do internal, which is actually fine as others have said. They let you pee before internal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->