reborn dolls best place to buy?

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
i am looking for a rather tiny reborn doll. i would like to get on for the anniversary of my angel Princess death.... does anyone know where i might be able to buy one? not got too much to spend on it etc.... if anyone knows anyone that makes them or stores/sites can buy them from in uk would be grateful thanks x

Perhaps ebay? A lot of reborn artists advertise on there for new and not so new reborns and I have seen little ones. Maybe you could message one and they might be able to do you a custom job.

maybe not sure who on here does this and done a thread search but couldn't find any threads about it :(

oh and tried ebay and i can't find any small ones only the full size ones there were a few premature ones but didn't really like them tbh and wasn't a huge selection.

well everyone i bought a reborn after all... my OH is not 100% happy and is worried it might do me emotional damage but i am stable lol and wanted it as a piece of art too not just because of my daughter.... anyways here are pictures of my reborn:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/CBkYRfgmkKGrHqRigE0G0M2QJNBNIOzYC8_12.jpg
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/CBkYjYgWkKGrHqVhkE0gOVLbJCBNIPmv7fw_12.jpg

Hello :)
Many reborns are sold from America on ebay.

My mum hand kits some amazing outfits for your reborn if you would like to see? Her username is suec6127, she has over 1000 feedback as the outfits are beautiful :) xx

Lovely :) Id love one, but ex-oh thought it wad make me worse,now shes an ex, so think I'll get one!

lol my OH just worried he said i could have one but just said he was worried it would upset me ect but i got it as a memorial and as a piece of art too. not as a replacement or as she is my daughter if that makes sense? i respect him and his reasons and he does mine so i just keep convo about to a minimal lol

Theres a local shop here by where I live. My dad buys them for my daughter much to my dislike actually but here is the site: https://www.dollkits.co.uk Its in the west Midlands btw xx

Ah they're really expensive, just looked on ebay :(

i got mine for just over £30 posted because it was acution :D

Im watching one thats ending at 7am, £35 so far and £10 P&P!!

that's great hun do share might be same person i got mine off of is it a wee boy or girl?

a wee boy! called ethan, one of my angels it called ethen, thats why I want it lol

wanted to share my reborn story- i bought one last year just before a june/ july trip to england believe i'd never have a baby & that my reborn would be my baby. i wanted something to hold when i felt the need. then in july/ aug i got pregnant!! :) couldnt believe it!! looking forward to passing on my reborn to my daughter when she's a teen or older :)

Ohh I def want it now! Its abit expensive for a doll tho :s It might go over £50, but theres only 1 bid! Here it is..

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280612066217&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

thanks nice hun that you got pregnant after getting it i am not hoping to replace anyone. i have my son he is my living child the doll looked similar to what i thought my daughter would so i decided to buy it as a piece of art i understand some people need the comfort from these things if they have nothing but if i feel the need i just grab my son into an embrace lol :D i feel this as a piece of art as i would a picture of my daughter or picture i believe would look like my daughter, hoping to get a tattoo for her soon too.

did you win ethan hun? he is very cute indeed i worry that my doll apparently doesn't look soo lifelike but i kind of like it that way just had some nasty comments about how cheap and crappy it looks :cry:

did you win ethan hun? he is very cute indeed i worry that my doll apparently doesn't look soo lifelike but i kind of like it that way just had some nasty comments about how cheap and crappy it looks

That is a really shitty thing to say, sometimes I really don't know what is wrong with some people. I'm sure she is lovely but how she looks to you is the most important thing. Try not to let nasty negative people upset you :hugs:

thanks hun i am not taking on any of thier negative words, its a doll to me and not using it to place my daughter so wanted it as a doll. you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->