Reccomendations for a train table please

sequeena

Winging it.
Reaction score
I want to get Thomas a train table for christmas. He has always loved trains but this year he is really into building tracks and properly playing with the trains. I'm after something that's sturdy, I don't have a budget. Maybe with some storage if possible. I don't know if height matters (like it would with say a sand and water table) but Thomas is 121cm now so I'm not sure if I need a 'tall' table or what.

That's exactly the one I've been looking at wobbles :thumbup: I spent a little while on google last night looking at reviews and that seemed to be the best one and decently priced too!

I want to get Thomas a train table for christmas. He has always loved trains but this year he is really into building tracks and properly playing with the trains. I'm after something that's sturdy, I don't have a budget. Maybe with some storage if possible. I don't know if height matters (like it would with say a sand and water table) but Thomas is 121cm now so I'm not sure if I need a 'tall' table or what.

Keep an eye on costco sequeena ckoser to christmas. I got this kidkraft one for £50 delivered year before last. Great quality and very sturdy.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=k...C&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=4#imgrc=cprDDTUWM5u2GM:

Wow that's a bargain thanks elphaba I will keep an eye out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->