Recently ovulated....anyone else want to do the 2WW toghether?!

So I POAS this morning at 8dpo and BFN (of course). Now I'm going to wait to see if I'm late before using a FRER. One of the benefits of having a short LP is not having to wait too long for AF, I guess. Though I did take B6 this month, so maybe it'll be longer than 10 days this time. Is anyone else close to testing?

FX to you all!

well (for anyone new in this particular thread) I test on the 25th (when my period would usually come but it was my "skip" month so I was just being hopeful) And got a BFN we DTD on the 25-27th when I noticed my CM increase and bad cramps.
And now this week I got a nose bleed (which I havent gotten since I was pregnant with myles and never got before I was pregnant) and some dull cramps and bloating.
As much as I want to test ASAP I have no idea when or if I have even ovulated yet.. so Im holding off until the 25-27th. really feeling hopeful about this month/next month tho! :)

Got a week before af is due today my lower abdomen has been aching right across. So dont know if thats just witch gearing up or not. Its like bubbly feeling around ovaries and aching pain in the middle.

11DPO got a BFN....my period is due from today until Wednesday (its always between 25-29 days). I feel a little bit crampy so between that and my BFN I am losing hope quickly! But it's as clean as a whistle when I wipe - I'm holding onto that for a while.

If you are pregnant, shouldn't you be able to get a positive at 11DPO?? Or is that too early?

11DPO got a BFN....my period is due from today until Wednesday (its always between 25-29 days). I feel a little bit crampy so between that and my BFN I am losing hope quickly! But it's as clean as a whistle when I wipe - I'm holding onto that for a while.

If you are pregnant, shouldn't you be able to get a positive at 11DPO?? Or is that too early?

I tested positive in both my pregnancies at 11 DPO. Good luck! Still got 5 days to go if my LP lets me get that far

Well, I'm out. I had to do an X-Ray for an unrelated issue on Sunday and they did a blood test. I'm not pregnant. AF was due today but is yet to show. And of course I leave for vacation in 2 days, so I'm sure she'll rear her ugly head just in time for the plane trip.

I really didn't have high expectations this month, but I'm still very, very disappointed. Very stressed these days, so I feel like I might snap and burst into tears at any point. Why does it have to be so hard? With my sister in law pregnant my step-kids are asking why they can't have a little brother or sister. It's hard to stay positive right now.

Fingers crossed for you all that you get that BFP!

I got a call yesterday from the Fertility office saying my blood results were ready. They left a message and said to call ASAP and ask for the nurse or the doctor. I was sooo nervous and abviously by the time I called back they were closed.

I woke up early so I could call them exactly when they open, and they told me I"M PRENANT! However, my progesterone levels are very low, and they want to see me on Monday for an ultrasound and blood work again. I had a miscarriage two months ago. Can't belive I am probably going through another. I have been spotting for 5 days and I am only 15DPO. I am feel sick! Nervours! A little hopefull though! Eeeeek

What is going on with everyone else? How is everyone else TWW going????

ps. my only sign was fluttering feeling in my stomach and all throughout my spotting my temps stayed high, but that is normal for me somtimes

Exciting! good luck!...

My AF is due either on thursday or saturday, but not sure anymore since i dont have any symptoms except a little backache and a little bit of cramping and a bit of a toothache

I got a call yesterday from the Fertility office saying my blood results were ready. They left a message and said to call ASAP and ask for the nurse or the doctor. I was sooo nervous and abviously by the time I called back they were closed.

I woke up early so I could call them exactly when they open, and they told me I"M PRENANT! However, my progesterone levels are very low, and they want to see me on Monday for an ultrasound and blood work again. I had a miscarriage two months ago. Can't belive I am probably going through another. I have been spotting for 5 days and I am only 15DPO. I am feel sick! Nervours! A little hopefull though! Eeeeek

ps. my only sign was fluttering feeling in my stomach and all throughout my spotting my temps stayed high, but that is normal for me somtimes

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that this one sticks!!! Good luck!!

I tested this morning at 10DPO using FMU and got a BFN! Still have the light cramping I've been having the entire TWW, so I don't get it, lol. I'll remain hopeful but I really just want AF to come so we can get ready to try again. I'm not really feeling it this month, at all.

Well keep in mind that I tested at 10DPO and it was negative. Didn't get my postive results until 15DPO (don't want to say BNP just yet...cause right now its a little positive). So you still have hope!!!

Hello ladies I'm 1 dpo got day off and all I want to do is sleep weird!

Waiting got a spike in my temp still

Well keep in mind that I tested at 10DPO and it was negative. Didn't get my postive results until 15DPO (don't want to say BNP just yet...cause right now its a little positive). So you still have hope!!!

I tested this morning at 15DPO and still a BFN! I've been cramping today and yesterday a little heavier than I have for the past 2 weeks, so I'm assuming AF will arrive at any moment. I'm on CD 31. The longest my cycle has gone in the past 6 months is 33 days. So if Af doesn't show in 2 days I'll buy a digital test. I'm hoping the IC I have just aren't strong enough. :(

How is everyone's week going? Any good news? Any testers yet?

I'm going in for an ultrasound and blood work tomorrow to see for sure if this little guy stuck! I have been having horrible gas pains/stomach aches!

AF just arrived. On to the next month! Good luck ladies!!! I hope everyone gets BFP's and sticky beans!!! Please keep me posted!!

Sorry to hear SMandel!!! But in a few more days you'll ovulate and then get your BFP :)
Do you chart your bbt? How long have you been trying?

Sorry to hear SMandel!!! But in a few more days you'll ovulate and then get your BFP :)
Do you chart your bbt? How long have you been trying?

This was only our first month TTC. I'm sad it didn't happen, but I know it takes most couples more than one try. I haven't started to chart yet. I am using OPK's and I figure I'll try it with just the OPK's for the first few months before I drive myself crazy with charting.

haha good call! That was what I did. And charting can def drive you insane :) My doctor told me on average it takes women 7 months to conceive. Which was about right for me! I hope its less for you!!! :)

I forgot to update here! I got my BFP last week at 8dpo. I shouldn't have even tested, but a faint line came up. Later on that night I took a digital and it said pregnant. Next morning another FRER with a stronger line, followed by a digital that popped up very quickly with "pregnant". Very excited, over the moon!!! GL ladies hope BFPs are in your very near future!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->