Recently ovulated....anyone else want to do the 2WW toghether?!

hmm well i dont know if i even ovulated in the end =( never saw a smiley face on my ov tests - i got little twinges around the ovaries now and again and 1 big blob of jelly like discharge tmi sorry and then followed by some stretchy discharge. we got busy a few times last week when i was showing all these signs but now its waiting game =(

Ciz - based on my very non-professional advice, I would say you DEFINITELY ovulated with side pain, and several different types of c/m! Probably just the OPK didn't catch it for some reason....
No matter if the OPK smiles at me or not, if I have c/m then we bd!!!

ps. I just found out the bd means "baby dance"....I thought it was an abbreviation for "boned" hahaha oops, baby dance is so much more appropriate

Can I join please?
1 dpo and fairly sure i o'ed yesterday as my temp spiked this morning and my pos OPK came the day before o. BD the day of o and the 2 days before. Keeping everything crossed for a healthy sticky bean this time.
Good luck ladies! Look forward to sharing this 2ww with you!

Rachel613- that's hilarious! And would be accurate that way, although I quite like "baby dance." I like to ask my OH if he'd like to do the Baby Dance while wiggling my eyebrows at him. Works every time ;)

So FF has gone from a solid line to a dotted line for my ov day. I think I'm 6dpo today, but who knows? I went to the drugstore today and bought a 2 pack of FRERs and a box of tampons. The poor cashier looked so confused, then she offered to double bag my purchase so that "no one can see inside." Hahaha, I didn't think I should be embarrassed by my purchase!

I am kind of in the 2 week wait.. All deppends .. lol I kind of want to wait until Ive missed another period before I test again but that will be a 4 week wait lol hope you guys dont mind if I join you anyways! <3

Hey, i had my youngest son on August 9th 2011 also!!! his name is Ethan :thumbup:

I am kind of in the 2 week wait.. All deppends .. lol I kind of want to wait until Ive missed another period before I test again but that will be a 4 week wait lol hope you guys dont mind if I join you anyways! <3

Awe thats crazzzy!!!! <333 :)

Yes #2 :)
We are currently NTNP and have been for about 4-5 months.

NTNP means Not trying, not protecting.
so we use no form of birth control or contraceptive, we are at the moment, letting nature do its thing. But since I am getting a bit impatient I have started tracking/watching for when I ovulate lol

Ah i gotcha, yeah us too....i even showed my hubby the ovulation test and he just laughed at me, although he's happy with all this extra attention

NTNP means Not trying, not protecting.
so we use no form of birth control or contraceptive, we are at the moment, letting nature do its thing. But since I am getting a bit impatient I have started tracking/watching for when I ovulate lol

Awe thats good :) Ive always wanted to stick with letting nature do its thing but then when it doesnt happen after a few months I always worry something is wrong with me

Symptoms anyone? I was checking myself for veins and I noticed on my stomach and chest I have quite a few very tiny red dots. They look like pin pricks or someone took a red pen and poked me. They are not swollen, raised and don't itch. I wouldn't of even known they were there if I wasn't such a freak with looking at myself, haha! Has anyone else ever experienced this? I did some googling and found that it's very common in pregnant women. (Along with a whole bunch of other skin issues, but I found that a decent amount of pregnant women have said they too experienced this!!)

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I'm on cd20, not sure when exactly I ovulated but have dtd every other day since af finished, and if I base it on cm I would have ovulated about 5 days ago. Af is due 9th feb so gonna poas end of next week. Feeling hopeful this month, also my boobs have been killing me for the last 2 days, and I'm really really tired, think I'm trying to read something into nothing, but its hard to too

Other then being tired (which I am 24/7 because I havent slept in for almost 2 years lol)
and some bloating (which is probably from my poor food choices.) I feel normal ;( no spotting or anything yet.

ps. I just found out the bd means "baby dance"....I thought it was an abbreviation for "boned" hahaha oops, baby dance is so much more appropriate[/QUOTE]

Literally LOL :haha:

Yeah im having trouble sleeping also but im so tired...its annoying

Other then being tired (which I am 24/7 because I havent slept in for almost 2 years lol)
and some bloating (which is probably from my poor food choices.) I feel normal ;( no spotting or anything yet.

Hey ladies! I am now in my 2WW with you all, I am 3 dpo! I thought I was about 5 dpo but FF decided I ovulated on the 26th instead! Been trying for several months, but this is my first month charting. I am feeling positive about this month for once, I am confident that we hit some of my most opportune days! :thumbup: :dust: to all of us!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->