Recipes for leftover sausages

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
I have 4 sausages left in my fridge that need using.

Need a recipe that will feed 3 people and use things I'm likely to already have my house. But one that's not pasta as I want to cook them tomorrow and we had pasta tonight

Toad in the hole, I make mini ones and cut up apple into them and put mustard in the batter mix.

Sausage casserole ( I don't know a recipe because I can't cook:haha:) but you can just stick whatever veg you've got in the cupboard in with potatoes to fatten it out!

I'd make sausage and tomato cous cous. Cook the sausages, cut them into small pieces, cook cous cous in some stock then add tomato puree, the sausages and chopped fresh tomatoes. And maybe a sprinkle of basil if you have it in :)

Orrr sausage omelette.

Throw into a pot with some veggies and broth for a quick soup.

Sausage casserole, chops the up with a load of potatoes, carrots, onions etc, coat everything in flour. Heat a tablespoon oil in a pan and stir everything through till onions soften. Add stock and leave to cook. Serve with mash or make dumplings to go with it. As another option add a tin chopped tomatoes or a glug of red or mulled wine. Even better done in the slow cooker :)

I would use them for sausage cassrole as well, or chop them up and use them in pasta bake / bolognaise type sauce?

We eat "sausage and peppers" fairly often, just sauté peppers and onions and add the sausages sliced up or cut into thirds. I usually serve on a bun or with potatoes or rice. It's an easy leftover or weeknight meal for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->