Recommend me a foundation...

Squidge

Mummy & WTT <3
Reaction score
.... Please :lol:

For the last year or two I've been using virgin vie's foundation but after all this time I've come to the conclusion it's really not a good coverage at all.

Any good ones out there? I haven't a clue as the above is the only one I can really remember, can't remember what I used before.

I'd like one that gives good coverage and can cover my horrible sodding spots!!!

Lancome teint idole ultra is a good one they have just brought it out, you can get a 7 day tester for them..

If you like a heavy coverage then estee lauder double wear is amazing to use!!. It covers Everything Just make sure you use moisturiser before hand! x

i like lancome teint idole too and for something cheaper revlon colourstay. both buildable to full coverage.

i like lancome teint idole too and for something cheaper revlon colourstay. both buildable to full coverage.

We must be the make up addicts of the forum, every time we see something on make up we are all over it :haha:

im off to boots tomorrow lol!

I like dream liquid mousse I believe it's by maybelline.

Dior , Forever is my fave.. lasts me ages aswell xx

I've tried hundreds of expensive ones and the best I've found is actually just Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. Second favourite would be Revlon Photo Ready but I wouldn't switch back from the Dream Matte one, it's surprisingly good.

I've tried hundreds of expensive ones and the best I've found is actually just Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. Second favourite would be Revlon Photo Ready but I wouldn't switch back from the Dream Matte one, it's surprisingly good.

Exactly this! I am partial to a bit of Estee Lauder Doublewear but finances tell me to stick with maybelline :lol:

Dream matte mousse here too!
I might try the revlon one Blah is on about though, fancy a change!

I use Estee lauder double wear, i dont wear make up that much so it lasts me ages but it is brilliant and covers anything

I've tried a lot on many different types of skin. The best I've found are Estée Lauder, Chanel, Mac, Laura mercier, Georgio Armani, they are are my favourites. If you go to a department store you can try quite a few out and pick which suits your skin, best coverage and colour wise and which you can work with best. Mac foundations can be hard to use which is why a lot of people think they are too thick. Def try a few out, it's the only way to get exactly what you are looking for! Xx

I hate mac. gives me spots like nobodies business :cry: When I had nice skin (before babies :rofl:) I used to use armani luminous silk and it was gorgeous. I had to order it from london as nowhere here sold it :roll:

I hate mac. gives me spots like nobodies business :cry: When I had nice skin (before babies :rofl:) I used to use armani luminous silk and it was gorgeous. I had to order it from london as nowhere here sold it :roll:

Some foundations just don't agree with certain peoples skin, I only mainly carried Mac foundations with me and luckily never seemed to have an issue, there was only once i think that a model told me she was allergic to mac.

Armani is stunning but the only issue with it is it can be hard to find. It is so beautiful though, goes on really nicely and covers so naturally xx

I've used Mac for about 8 years and I don't think I'll ever change, I love it! They do a great range of shades and quite a few different foundations so it's worth going to them and letting them help you find the right one.

Myface.
But its like over a tenner a thingy and i go thru loads so i'm using Rimmel lasting finish now. :thumpup:

I use Estée Lauder double wear light... It's just a bit less heavy than the normal double wear, but still gives great coverage and stays put ALL day!

I'm going to the makeup counter tomorrow for some nice new foundation,great thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->