Recommend me a foundation...

Another vote for Mac, studiofix. I love it, it covers well without looking heavy or cakey. And lasts forever too :)

Chanel perfection lumiere is amazing!

Around £30 so quite pricey but mine lasts for around 6 months, as you don't need much.

It really is amazing, and i much prefer it to Mac

:flower:

Just bumping this back up as I've still not really had chance to go :blush: I'm not sure I know which shade to buy anymore as its been a while since I've bought foundation so I think I'll have to go into boots to one of the make up counters and see if they'll help without costing a fortune :haha:

I use Clinique even better ... its high end but not toooooo pricey, i like it, its coverage but natural too :)

Im really liking Bourjois healthy mix at the mo and would reccomend that.Also in Superdrug it's 3 for 2 in health and beauty items I'm sure (same offer boots were doing the other month) x

Another Estee Lauder - Double Wear fan here.
I don't really wear liquid foundation during the week just a bit of concealer and bronzer but if I am going out etc... then Double Wear is the business! Covers EVERYTHING! x

Yeah, Double Wear gets a massive thumbs up from me too :thumbup: I have freckles, and it covers them easily!

I wore estee lauder double wear for my wedding and it stayed put all day and night - we were up drinking until 5am!

I also like dream liquid mousse by mabeline! I have dry skin though and not many spots but it does give excellent coverage and doesn't dry out my skin too badly (though I wear it sparsely as if I wore it every day my skin would be horrendous!). Unfortunately though - like everything - it's trial and error and what suits one won't suit another ...*sigh!* good luck in finding one that works!

:flow:

Max Factor Experience I really like as a liquid and CK pressed for powder.

I rarely wear the stuff so buy it once in a blue moon.

Thanks for moving it mods, I never noticed a beauty section before :blush:

I wear LilyLolo Mineral Foundation. It is the only one that I have found that does last all day. You can buy samples online to see what matches your skin tone and then buy the full. I found a local-ish stockist and she matched me a colour. One pot has lasted me since December!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->