Recommend me a scooter

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Hi, like the title says really I am after recommendations for a scooter for a 5 year old.
Oliver (4) loves his scooter but it's only an old thing which was lucas ' a tilt and turn character thing. He uses it very well and from September when he starts school I have changed my working hours so 2/3 days a week I will be able to walk and pick them up so guessing he will use his scooter a lot more and I don't think it will last long with 2/3 long rides a week so looking at getting him a better one for his birthday.
He won't get much (only because he plays with nothing bar books, trampoline, scooter, slide etc.) so don't mind spending it to get a decent one which will last him.
The one he has now is a 3 wheeled one and think would prefer this, his brother had a 2 wheeled one but he freaks even trying!
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction

I'd actually go with a two wheeler. Violet mastered hers a long time ago. They're not nearly as hard as a two wheel bike. We have a couple two wheeled Razor scooters and Violet has been using hers for some time now.

I'd actually go with a two wheeler. Violet mastered hers a long time ago. They're not nearly as hard as a two wheel bike. We have a couple two wheeled Razor scooters and Violet has been using hers for some time now.

Maybe, will perhaps take him into a shop and try on a few. His brother has a 2 wheeled one and can adjust the bars down to his level but he freaks the moment I suggest he even stands on it with me holding it and will just instantly drop it off he does hold on. He loves scootering and would hate to put him off

Hey weve had a variety of scooters sounds like you may like the mini micro 3 wheel xx

Have owned one of those also. If 4 yr old is slight they may struggle to steer it as needs enough weight to work and strength to work effectively x

micro are apparently a great brand of scooters. although my kid ride a bike way before she could ride a scooter lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->