Recommend me (us!) a night nappy!

i am tempted to try a wool cover, but in my head i cant see how it works :dohh: i just read that whole page that you linked to Eala, and she is right when she says its not logical :rofl: i need to see one before i buy it iykwim?

perhaps its just my own personal aversion to wool... :rofl:.

tonight i think i will try a super boosted itti boo, see how i go. we have good luck with ittis in the day so i praying (for his, mine and the baskets sake) that this works!

must look into getting bamboo tots bots...

Have you seen my returns policy!

It means you can see it, send it back if you don't like it immediately, or alternatively, try it out, and still have the option to send it back within two weeks for a 70% refund!

My staple night nappy is a Pop in Dream Dri :) Never let me down!

ooo celine i have a couple of those!! May attempt that tonight!

Last night we eventually ended up using a sposie as he did 2 poo explosions in quick succession - one in a BGV3 (back up night nappy!) and one in the itti (which is no where near full absorbency yet) so, sposie it was :(

I've read this with interest as IJP is lasting longer at night too and her Teenyfits with booster are holding out so far but not sure how much extra time we'll get! Have a few V3 BGs on the way so that's good to know that they work!

xxx

BGV3 = SUCCESS :dance:

will boost it more next time though as he was a bit fidgety when i changed him. But :dance: 7 hours !!!

That was with both boosters, and a random cheapy just for good measure!

YAY!!! :dance:

Glad you found something which works for you :thumbup:

I have heard only good things about BGV3 for using at night, as for our Popins I wanted to mentioin we were using them without the extra 'night booster' (that u buy separatly) until he was 12 months old, then I noticed 2 nights in a row he was slightly wet and have since added the night booster :)

Bamboozles with a wool soaker! I would never trust anything else! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->