Recommendations for leave on shower/bath cleaner?

Louppey

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but tbh I don't know where to post it so here seemed as good as anywhere else :haha:

Can anyone recommend some sort of bath/shower cleaner I can spray on, leave and rinse off later? I'm sure i've seen something similar advertised but I can't remember the name of it...

Thank you :flower:

Oh and i'm not lazy, just fed up with not getting to sit down til late every night due to household chores and the shower is the one I hate the most :haha:

I use Power Force Daily Shower cleaner after every shower.
It does work at keeping the shower looking all shiny and clean and then I only have to give it a proper clean once a week where I actually get in the shower and scrub it top to bottom.
It's either from Lidl or Aldi i can't remember which.

The most important thing is to start with a clean shower and then remember to spray it on after a shower as if you leave it til the shower dries after being used it doesn't really work.

If you use something like that, ShowerShine etc, take care if you have cats as it is particularly toxic to them. I used to use it after every shower til I found this out. I have 4 cats and the stupid one likes to play in the bath lol x

Apologies for this not being a leave on one but I found a product that I think is really really good and I am one of those people that never ever (okay, I exaggerate, but I can go weeks) cleans the shower/bath :blush:

I used Chemico paste (it's in a pink tub) the other day and oh my god, it was amazing. Great on chrome too. It took off soap scum in 2 seconds flat and made my shower/bath shine. It doesn't take long to wipe it down with either to do a great job.

Thanks ladies :flower:

rwhite - I want that paste! It sounds amazing. Don't think they do it over here though :(

ETA I just googled and I can get it :dance: I may use this to give it a good clean, then get a leave on one :thumbup: I'm pretty lazy at cleaning the shower too :blush:

Thanks ladies :flower:

rwhite - I want that paste! It sounds amazing. Don't think they do it over here though :(

ETA I just googled and I can get it :dance: I may use this to give it a good clean, then get a leave on one :thumbup: I'm pretty lazy at cleaning the shower too :blush:

Yay :dance: Hehe I'm glad I'm not the only slack shower cleaner. Let me know how you get on, it's also great for the kitchen sink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->