recurrent dream

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
i keep having this bloody dream over and over again where im in a big house and im going through the bedrooms one by one to see which one i want, sometimes theres people in the rooms, sometimes theyre empty, i normally end up with a massive room with at least one ensuite haha, usually in my dream im like 'omg, how didnt i know this room was here this WHOLE TIME!' :haha:

what does it mean, anyone know? its doing my head in lol x

I don't know anything about dreams but my best guess would be pretty literal. Maybe you're choosing your path in life and searching for something?

I have recurring ones too. They're always in a different place but I'm in a public bathroom. Most of the stalls are missing the doors or the toilet is broken or clogged. So I'm scrambling to find a working toilet witha door before I pee myself lol I would just think it was a funny dream except I've had about 20 of them. In the dream I don't want to use the doorless stalls because I'm
embarassed for someone to see me peeing. I don't have any privacy issues that I know of.
Sorry. I totally just hijacked your post

eeh thats funny you should say that cos i have that dream aswell!! i go into the toilets and theres loads of other girls there and im trying to find a toilet with a door on, most of the toilets either have no door and are just in the middle of the room or the door is like a really thin strip that wouldnt cover anything :haha: sometimes theres 3 toilets inside one stall so i go in there but then other people come in and im like :blush:

i have another one where im in a gym changing room and im looking for a toilet but they all end up being showers hahaha, then when i do find a toilet its really dingy and dark and water dripping on me and stuff lol

I always get the toilet dream and have done so for years, have heard a few explanations to its meaning. Either not been able to let go of a bad experience or being emotionally blocked and another was putting other peoples needs before your own.

I keep having dreams that nasty Eastenders Yusef is my stalker, hes creepy :(

I had a recurrent dream that i had when i was a teenager...i didnt get it for years then it started again when i had depression after my first daughter and i have it when i have 'bad days'.
The dream is horrible (to me anyway) and i can never wake myself up and it always ends at the same point :/ xxx

Ellie, your dreams are mad :haha:

Sorry I don't have an answer.. that's all I have to contribute :(

eeh thats funny you should say that cos i have that dream aswell!! i go into the toilets and theres loads of other girls there and im trying to find a toilet with a door on, most of the toilets either have no door and are just in the middle of the room or the door is like a really thin strip that wouldnt cover anything :haha: sometimes theres 3 toilets inside one stall so i go in there but then other people come in and im like :blush:

i have another one where im in a gym changing room and im looking for a toilet but they all end up being showers hahaha, then when i do find a toilet its really dingy and dark and water dripping on me and stuff lol

OMG I could have written this myself. Word for word. And everyone is always staring at me! And the bathrooms are always really big, like one big huge room, but there are like 3 toilets in it that actually work.

I always get the toilet dream and have done so for years, have heard a few explanations to its meaning. Either not been able to let go of a bad experience or being emotionally blocked and another was putting other peoples needs before your own.

Yep. I found that too
"To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls or that there are a lot of people around while you are trying to do your business, signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. You are always putting others ahead of your own needs. As a result, you are lacking a sense of personal space. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. You are afraid that if you reveal these feelings, then others around you will judge and criticize you."

Interesting. I guess that sort of makes sense. My mother is a very critical person and there are a lot of things I don't tell her because I know she'll make fun of me or criticize me.

yep that sounds about right for me too, guess we all need to let go eh :haha:

And of course because I posted that before I went to bed, I had the dream again. I was in a starbucks. Lol and the bathrooms were all modern and artsy. The toilets were supposed to be state of the art or something but when you sat on them your legs were sticking out of the stall door and everyone could see you. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->