Recurrent loss and anger

Sophie2015

Reaction score
This is my 5th pregnancy and my 5th loss. It never gets any easier but I find that my anger about the unfairness of it all builds with each loss. Am I alone? I used to be a NICU RN. I quit last month because I just couldn't look at all the babies born to drug addicted, selfish parents who did EVERYTHING wrong. I now have a niece that stumbled into pregnancy. There is no father. She's uneducated, unemployed, immature, and generally unfit. I want to pull her eyelashes out one by one.
I can't tell anyone I feel this way. But I'm hoping someone here won't judge me and will understand.

As a side note, I found out 2 days ago my 8+2 weeker died around 8 weeks. D&C is tomorrow. Meanwhile my family is planning unfit nieces baby shower. It's maddening.

Please tell me I'm not alone.

Oh gosh I am so terribly sorry. That must be so painful! This is my first loss so I cannot comment on recurrent loss but I absolutely would understand and not judge those feelings and you and I think it's completely normal. It really is unfair! So sorry.

so sorry for your loss :( after my MC, i found out my SIL (who we don't like as she's very much on her high horse) was pregnant and due 2 weeks after I would be.

Sadly she miscarried too, but I completely understand your feelings of how unfair it is.

I really hope they figure out how to help you soon and that you finally get your sticky bean :hugs:

So sorry for your losses :hugs: I know how it feels.

SIL got pregnant after my 1st mmc 2 yrs back, my 2nd mmc was a year back, I've been around pregnant women since November, aunt gave birth to her 5th child few weeks back, cousin is scheduled for a cs tomorrow & my 2nd SIL is due in November, all talks around me are either about babies or pregnancies, I had to tolerate with shopping with them & for them, I even gave them all the baby items from stroller to seats & toys I was keeping for baby no. 2 as I'm tired from having baby stuff lying around in storage.

You're not alone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->