Recurrent loss history have to write it down for clinic - opinion needed !

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
Hi ladies I have to write a history of my losses for my next RMC appointment, the first is fine straight forward loss at 6weeks, but am struggling on the second one, it was in 2007 and I lost babe at 10 weeks, however I didnt even know I was pregnant. I was going through a very bad time, hubs and I had split up (but having make up break up sex)!

My periods were all over the place sometimes 30 days sometimes 65 days etc at that time I never tracked anything at all and frankly my periods were the last thing on my mind!

How would you write about this loss - could it have been a missed miscarriage as I think if it had just happened then I would have known at 10 weeks I was pregnant - can you give me your opinions as this ones the hardest to explain because of the circumstances !

I think you explained it quite well already. I'd probably count it as a MMC.

Hope you aren't in too much pain reliving all your losses, it must be so hard. But you can look at it in a positive light as a way to getting some answers.
xxx

Deb ive relived them so many times i harden so much when I have to. I only get soft at my third becuase I lived through three scans with Heartbeats and on the fourth nothing, that day will live with me forever its the grieving on this one that hurts so much, the fourth was a very early loss so could be classed as chemical i think and the last one well it was "it or me" as ectopics go, bubs in my uterus would never have lived either so I really dont get emotional with that one.

My first loss was hard becuase Laura was only 6 months old and I was so broody as you can imagine and had never miscarried !

Like I said before each loss has taught me something new about mybody and myself and also the three since May have brought OH and me closer than ever (after a rocky start lol me being like a possessed nymphomaniac TTC ) !!!

Hi fluffyblue. I agree, you have explained it well already, just put down what happened as you have here. Am inspired by your positive comments.

Know what you mean about desperately TTC, am in that place now, oh dear. Poor hubbie is a bit freaked out by it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->