Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

hello Leec huni! How are ya doing?

I am 7 weeks today... a long way to go before I feel positive about it all and can relax.... but hey, every scan and every day that goes by is a milestone I am happy about.

Happy 7 weeks padrat! I am 7 weeks today too, still very scared like you xxx

Congratulations Stardust and Padbrat. Keep us all posted xxx.

Thanks leec hun, I am still following this thread and praying for each and every one of you all. I still dont feel confident that Its all ok and I might be back but staying as positive as I can.
:hugs:

here here Stardust.... I completely echo everything you said....

scared and throwing baby dust at everyone on here.... come and be scared with me and Star LOL xx

Padbrat- Thats crazy how do they know you were made with a dodgy sperm? I'm so glad you got to hear the heart beat how lovely.

How is everyone else doing??

You both really deserve it. I've had a busy weekend lol.... Ov today, so strating my progesterone tomorrow and hoping to get the prednisolone next week, keeping my fingers crossed. Now for the dreaded 2ww...

Got a very faint bfp tonight!!!!!! been peeing on sticks for days.... Period due on Tuesday.....praying it's not game over by week 5...

I made it to 5 weeks today! and I am sorry Ihavent been posting much, but I have been really out of it lately, and just got done car shopping, and might have a new car, if loan is approved.

I made it to 5 weeks today! and I am sorry Ihavent been posting much, but I have been really out of it lately, and just got done car shopping, and might have a new car, if loan is approved.

I'm so happy to hear that you are 5 weeks today. I pray that you make it to full term. I'm gonna speak life on this pregnancy. Blessings to you and your little one. No stress but plenty of rest.:hugs:

thanks so so very much!!! You dont know how much that means tome!! so sweet of you :hugs:

9 babies congratulations, keeping my fingers crossed for you and Mandy I am really hoping you get that big fat line Tuesday and can confirm your BFP :)
I'm on the dreaded 2ww now but know il end up testing early.
xxx

hey Mandy and 9! Fabulous news ladies and congratulations! Come on LeeC... your turn next!

Congrats on all BFP and good luck LeeC, I have still not had details back from post mortem and blood results. They told me 6 weeks but been 9 weeks now so going to chase them up on Monday.

Believe me Padbrat, I've been trying (all weekend) lol...
Cinders I would def chase them up, it's important you get the answers you deserve.
xxx

I'm feeling terrible - yet another friend has splashed all over facebook their news of pregnancy and I can't bear it. So so jealous!! And it being Mothers day doesn't help as I just feel a bit empty. I'm not even close to being a mummy...

So, I thought I'd come on here and check how you ladies are all getting on and I am met with such wonderful news of pregnancies all over the place. Congratulations!! It's weird how different it feels reading your news, having read about the terrible times you (we) have all gone through. And it gives me such encouragement to keep going - just need a few weeks to get over this latest MC.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all and hoping the next few weeks and appointments bring you the happy news you deserve xx

Congrats 9babies!! lovely news. mandy i hope you are next too. Come on you BFP.

Claire, I am so sorry you are feeling so down. Its never easy on a day like today and as for facebook, dont even get me started!!!! I had to permanently delete my account a few weeks back. I was so sick of having it all rubbed in my face, i couldnt take it. I cried many a days after reading another announcement of scan photo, the sad thing is, if I had ever made it to my own scan I would of done exactly that and it made me think how many people I might make feel the very same way, I feel amazing since I left and I cant see it all, I know it happens but I hear it via a friend or text and for some reason it isnt as bad!

Seeing new pregnancies on here is different, nothing but happiness and hope!! wer alll deserve our babies so much after the heartache we have endured.
xx

I've done it! I've deactivated my Facebook - great idea stardust! May mean I am on this site a little more now though!!! xx

:happydance: :happydance:
Well done chick! I swear its the best thing I have ever done. I am actually on here lots more too but its better for you, everyone here understands x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->