Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Oh padbrat. I am speechless. So very very sorry. If I could run over and give you a hug right now and a shoulder to cry on I would. Even though you know what is most likely the problem it doesn't make your loss any easier to bear. Big big virtual :hug: for you and floaty thoughts to your poor little angel xxx

Thank you Petitpas. It just breaks me that we are all fantastic ladies and yet everytime our babies are snatched from us....

I wish you could come and hug me too....

May our angels be having lots of fun waiting in heaven for us x

Ooo ladies. I hoped this one would be different. I even convinced my HUsband to have a little hope.... but as usual I was wrong.

The scan showed the baby's heart has stopped beating.

I will have surgery on Monday.

My Consultant is very determined for us and says if the baby didn't die of chromosomal problems she will prescribe steriods and other stuff....

Problem is that I really don't know if I am strong enough to continue this. It has sucked the life from me and now my Husband says he can't bear anymore pain for us.

I am so frikin stupid. Why did I believe that for once we may have a miracle??? STUPID STUPID ME. That happens to others and never me.

Sorry for the rant. Guess my frikkin hormones are still making me crazy cos my lying body is still full of pregnancy symptoms.

gutted for you honey.... Its so draining.. this thread is such a good support for all of us who have experienced the stop start of recurrent miscarriage..

I am 4 weeks tomorrow and getting some mild lower cramping, I am terrified its going to end soon, feel so helpless... and just so done with the recovery bit and moving on.
Brick walls and all of that we all understand, be good to yourself and hubby..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know I don't post much on here but I do follow you all.

Padbrat I am so so sorry you've lost your baby :(

AFM I'm having a bit of a difficult time at the mo. My last cycle was anovulatory and it's thrown me sideways as in the 4 years charting (on and off) I have never seen an anov cycle. I turned 36 on the 23rd then to have an anov cycle has just got me worrying that this is how it starts..........this is how Mother Nature will continue to conspire against my quest to have a baby.

I feel I'm losing hope that I'll get our baby in my arms :(

oh god, padbrat. I am so, so sorry to hear this. I was really hoping this was it for you:hugs:

Hollybush, please push this worry aside! Before my first pregnancy my first cycle of charting was annovulatory (16 day cycle). I've read that it's normal to lose out on the odd cycle.
We know you can get pregnant and you're not quite over the hill yet xxx

Padrat, devasted for you. Give yourself some time - you can keep going!! I know it's so hard to keep picking yourself up from rock bottom every few months, but remember what the prize will be. I am so confident that it will work out for us all, eventually. You've got to take the risk, you've got to dare to love and you will be rewarded one day. That's the only way I can keep going. Will be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

Claire, your post touched my heart. Especially the expression 'dare to love'. That's so spot on Xxx

Aww, I'm glad I helped - it's just what I tell myself every single day! xxx

Hi Ladies.

Just reading the posts on here makes me really happy to be part of this forum. It's great that we can all take so much strength and comfort from each other.

Padbrat, I am thinking about you x

Petittpas, also meant to say MASSIVE thank you for your journal and pm, as soon as I get a bit of free time I am going to send you quite a lengthy reply lol...
Hope you are well xxx.

padbrat im so so sorry thinking of you today xxx Stardust whats happening with you? did you get your results of ur nk test? did they go to your gp ormr raajkumar? xx

Hello ladies, can i join in here? i've just had my second MMC, identical twins and my doc is starting testing now. going for my first blood tests today. any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks. xx

Hello ladies, can i join in here? i've just had my second MMC, identical twins and my doc is starting testing now. going for my first blood tests today. any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks. xx

:hi: & Welcome.

Sorry for your loss. Do you know which tests you are having done?

Davies I see you r pregnant. Wow congrats. How many weeks r u? I am still waiting for results as Mr raajkumar doesnt really understand nkc tests etc. But from my own research I think they r ok.

I see Mr raajkumar last week and he is happy for me to continue on the Clexane and aspri and progesterone. I also have an early scan for tomorrow (8+3) I have very strong symptoms but It doesn't mean all is ok and I'm shaking just thinking about the scan after 4 mcs. My scans have mostly been devastating.

I assume u will be having an early scan too now. Have u contacted Epu?

Padrat I hope you r ok. Thinking of u. As I am everyone on herex

Stardust - I'm keeping everything crossed for tomorrow for you :hugs:, keep us updated

really wish I was still pregnant today is a hard day. had to see a lot of pregnant women , and it is easier to deal with online people being pregnnat than it is to see it irl!

: (

Oh 9babies, I am sorry to hear you feeling down, some days are so much harder than others and I completely understand. i may be pregnant but I STILL feel that pang of jealousy when i see heavily pregnant ladies, I still cant believe I will get that far!!

Just sending you some love and hugs, I know it doesnt mean much but I really understand where you are coming from.

thank you so much stardust!!

I appreciate it a lot!

:hugs: and sticky :dust: your way that you have an healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->