REDUCED AGAIN, 23/6! 0-3 & 3-6 girl's stuff, Monsoon, Next, Bluezoo, Vertbaudet etc

How much for the pair of tights on here and the pair on your other thread posted hun. Also any bobbling etc? xx

Really, really lovely jumper dress from GAP, worn once at Christmas. WAS £7, THEN £5, THEN £4.50, NOW £4!
going be really cheeky but would you consider taking £2 for it? i have overspent a bit on LOs clothes but love this if not then dont worry

Really, really lovely jumper dress from GAP, worn once at Christmas. WAS £7, THEN £5, THEN £4.50, NOW £4!
going be really cheeky but would you consider taking £2 for it? i have overspent a bit on LOs clothes but love this if not then dont worry

Yeah, go on then, I do need it gone!

Yeah, go on then, I do need it gone!

:happydance: how much all together with sleepsuit posted then thank you:hugs:

Whats the lowest you could do on the 3-6 months vertbaudet sleepsuit posted hun?

xx

Whats the lowest you could do on the 3-6 months vertbaudet sleepsuit posted hun?

xx

Hmmm....probably about £2.50 plus postage hun. Or if you still want those other bits then it would just be £2.50 plus the price I messaged you, as that's alreay got postage added :)

I am gonna leave the tights. How much would be for the sleepsuit w/ postage included?

Thanks hun.

xx

received the jumper and sleepsuit thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back