regathering the august group

Oooh thats not long! How exciting! :) xx

thats awesome, 8 weeks isn't very long at all!
I was just thinking of all of the things that I would like to get done before baby comes. I have washed most of his clothes but still need to wash diapers, blankets, bedding, get the crib set up, hang things on the wall, assemble his bath tub and high chair, ect. I am doing it all little by little. I got ambitious with washing the clothes and I am tuckered out with getting baby's things ready at the moment...

Funny story from the holiday...I was at the grocery getting milk and the elderly fellow next to me looked over, than did a double take and stared at my belly and said "honey you aren't going to have that baby right here, are you?!" What was even better was the look on his face when I said I have 10.5 weeks to go.

I do believe I have started to walk funny, and people are always asking if I'm expecting twins (i'm not :)). Baby feels so low that I have pressure "down there" all the time, heartburn and serious pain in my ribs. Ahhh the joys of pregnancy!

Funny story from the holiday...I was at the grocery getting milk and the elderly fellow next to me looked over, than did a double take and stared at my belly and said "honey you aren't going to have that baby right here, are you?!" What was even better was the look on his face when I said I have 10.5 weeks to go.

I do believe I have started to walk funny, and people are always asking if I'm expecting twins (i'm not :)). Baby feels so low that I have pressure "down there" all the time, heartburn and serious pain in my ribs. Ahhh the joys of pregnancy!

this is good to hear!!!! I am 28 weeks as of May 28th & I have been hearing that since last month. Now I don't feel alone!!!!

:hugs:

im in on this one too, funny watching their faces when you tell them you have weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks to go! :rofl:

ive been sat on my bum all day, so got up and cleaned zane playroom which then set off braxton hicks and now im feeling stretched...so babies growing again.
i could sleep for a week!

:oops:
im in on this one too, funny watching their faces when you tell them you have weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks to go! :rofl:

lol... trust me i know! i love it when they try to clean it up & say.. well it's all in ur belly you know... i guess at that point they feel awkward for telling you how big you look. lmbo! :oops:

:rofl: i actually said i wasnt pregnant to one stranger that asked how long i had to go!!! now that was funny!!!!! as i am very noticably pregnant now:haha:

:rofl: i actually said i wasnt pregnant to one stranger that asked how long i had to go!!! now that was funny!!!!! as i am very noticably pregnant now:haha:

Thats funny! A friend suggested I do that, but I was never bold enough to try it...

In other news....we are working on the nursery this weekend. Just put up the crib yesterday and today we are putting up wall decor and going to put on the bedding. :happydance: Anyone else working on theirs so far? I would love to see pics or hear about your projects :)

coreys nursery is finshed (started at 20 weeks lol) apart from afew boxes i need to get out of there. and ive also put his cot in my room and made his bed lol

soon as its tidy i will take pictures :D

Thomas' nursery was nice and tidy... and is now a bombsite. arrgg!!

my LO will share a room with his older brother so i dont need to decorate a nursery, BUT when baby is a little older and in a routine we will put him in with DS xx

coreys nursery is finshed (started at 20 weeks lol) apart from afew boxes i need to get out of there. and ive also put his cot in my room and made his bed lol

soon as its tidy i will take pictures :D

Wow! you are on top of things! You started early on yours. I'd love to see photos.

I have had things sitting in his room, for a while, but hadn't done much with it so far. I still have several boxes in Cullen's room and lots to unpack in there before I will be finished. I got a little fold up rocker/sleeper that will go in our room for night time at first. I am planning to have him napping in the nursery from the beginning so that he is used to being in there though. I also have our changer and nursing rocker in his room so I anticipate we will hang out in there a lot. :)

Thomas' nursery was nice and tidy... and is now a bombsite. arrgg!!

I know what you mean about the bombsite! I am hoping to get things tidy somewhat by the end of the weekend!

i knew what i wanted so didnt see the point in waiting lol plus being just me i didnt want to be too big getting it all sorted.
ive got him just a cot as zane hated his moses basket and i coslept, so might end up doing it again.
in his nursery hes got a wardrobe and draws that has a changer on top and ive got a baby changing unit for downstairs so zane cant jump on him while im changing him lol

i held zane all the time when he was first born, i coudnt put him down but ile be putting corey down in his chair for naps or in his carry cot off his pram.

ive already washed all his clothes aswel so im almost ready for him to come altho zane wants him to stay in my tummy for awhile longer hahaha

i held zane all the time when he was first born, i coudnt put him down but ile be putting corey down in his chair for naps or in his carry cot off his pram.

ive already washed all his clothes aswel so im almost ready for him to come altho zane wants him to stay in my tummy for awhile longer hahaha

I am wondering whether I will be willing/able to put Cullen down, but I am sure my arms will tire and he will get bored eventually...so I am glad to have the swing/bouncy seat and crib for him to go in.

I have washed some clothes but my MIL brought a fresh batch over today that I luv! They are larger sizes like 6-12m, while most of what I have are 0-3 and 3-6. I feel like I have no idea how many clothes he will actually go through, but they are all so adorable and 95% were gifts or hand me downs.

You sound very organized and ready to meet little Corey when it is time. I bet that Zane is enjoying his time alone with mommy before his new brother is born tho!

zanes been thru a hard time but hes been amazing so i think he will be great once corey is here. and he will be very happy when he realises corey cant nick his toys hahaha.

my arms just became stronger lol i held zane for naps ect till he was 5 months, he also slept in my arms at bedtime too as we co slept till he didnt want to at 5 months. and even no id hold him all day if hed let me hahah i just love feeling him breath and to watch his face. my oh would leave for work n in the blink of a eye would be home because id be so busy looking at zane the day would go so fast lol

but now i no i dont have to hold a baby all day haha and i will have loads to do so corey wont be able to be on me all day. and im going to try not to co sleep because when zane comes in my room in the morning i dont want him jumping on corey by mistake.

hello girls im due the 22nd with a pink bump!!!! :) getting so excited now! xx

hello girls im due the 22nd with a pink bump!!!! :) getting so excited now! xx

Hi There! I added you to our list on page 16. You can check it out if you are interested in who else is due on the same day :)

So we got a lot done this weekend in Cullen's room, and even though it isn't totally ready or anything, i thought I would share what we did accomplish. I still have some wall decals that I am not sure what to do with, a couple photos to hang and my MIL is making a couple of valences for the windows. But here it is so far....
So what do you all think? Anyone else have nursery/baby gear photos to share ;)

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-06-13 at 22.44 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-06-13 at 22.44 #2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo on 2011-06-13 at 22.44 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2011-06-13 at 22.44 #3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo on 2011-06-13 at 22.45.jpg
    Photo on 2011-06-13 at 22.45.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo on 2011-06-13 at 22.46.jpg
    Photo on 2011-06-13 at 22.46.jpg