regathering the august group

I don't mean to come off too nosey but do you think in a few years you may find another partner? Or are you just happy for it just to be you and the boys?

not nosey at all.
yes i may meet someone else in the future as im only 23 but for me i will only get married once and i only want my boys. my oh was the only person i no i wanted to have children with.

im sure thats any mans dream to meet someone who doesnt want to marry them and have their children lol

He'll get all the fun but none of the responsibilities :lol: Aw and your boys will be close in age too :hugs:

yeah a 3 yr gap is perfect for me, zanes been great and understand so much about whats going on.
ive decided that when i get to 30 im only going for toy boys hahaha long as they are older then my boys tho or that would be weird :p

I go for my glucose 1 hour tomorrow...I'm a little nervous as I've heard it makes some people sick...and I'm just getting over a bug of some kind...and I'm nervous I won't pass!

Good luck Braven, hope it goes great for you! I didn't get sick from it, but I do have GD... and its zero fun, so I hope you pass the test with flying colors!

I will have a 3.5 year age gap too between my two.

It is really nice that Olivia understands so much of whats going on. She seems really excited too which is nice :cloud9:

Braven... GL with the GTT. It didnt make me sick but our hospital use original lucozade so I dont actually mind that though it gives me gas when I have to drink so much is such a short space of time.

Also any one having an elective c-section? I still cant decide wether or not to go for an elective c-section or vbac

XX

Oh god all the labour talk is giving me the heebie jeebies. That said, I have been stalking the birth announcements section too. It's like I am some sort of masochist! What's wrong with me?!

How are all our August lovelies doing today? I have been having Braxton Hicks like nobody's business today.

Hey!!!! You have the same due date as me.. Cool Beans! :hugs:

All is well here & yourself?

I really keep thinking I am having Braxton Hicks every now & again or it seems like maybe my baby is changing position.

What do they feel like? :wacko:

How are August mummies today? I have definitely grown for the last week. I am feeling huge, LOL! Can't wait for bank holiday weekend, because work is shit at the mo. My nursery furniture is arriving on Saturday, YAY!

bump let me sleep an extra hour today...:awww:good baby!!
OH's birthday today so have to go get a cake!! mmmmmm wonder if there will be any left by the time he finishes work..:haha:

oh! we have been moved! i never stray out of the trimester boards... so i guess i wont be so good at keeping up with you all now :(

i will try though :)

bump let me sleep an extra hour today...:awww:good baby!!
OH's birthday today so have to go get a cake!! mmmmmm wonder if there will be any left by the time he finishes work..:haha:

my baby was kicking so hard thismorning that he actually influenced my dreams before eventually waking me up! lol

It is really nice that Olivia understands so much of whats going on. She seems really excited too which is nice :cloud9:

Braven... GL with the GTT. It didnt make me sick but our hospital use original lucozade so I dont actually mind that though it gives me gas when I have to drink so much is such a short space of time.

Also any one having an elective c-section? I still cant decide wether or not to go for an elective c-section or vbac

XX

do you get to have a c - section because you have had one before? i was asking a colleague yesterday who has had both natural then c-section which is more painful. she said c-section was definately more painful after. im hoping now i dont need one although i would like one if it means having baby a couple of weeks early :)

Yeah, I had a c-section with my first although it was an emergency c-section. I was taken in to be induced on the 10th day over my due date but I had 5 induction attempts and never even went into labour so on the 15th day they took me for an emergency c-section.

Because now im classed high risk for a VBAC when I was speaking to my consultant it resulted in almost everything going to c-section. She said I would have to be monitored continuously, if i went into labour but it wasnt a quick labour id be taken down for a c-section any way, they wont induce if i dont go into labour, they will break your waters if they are able to and place you on the drip but they wont try get things going. Im so scared of not actually ever going intoi labour again and i'd like to feel i at least had some controll over what was happening. I didnt actually get to follow my birth plan last time due to not going into labour, at least if i chose elective i could have some kind of say. I dont know. Im so confused about it. :(

Also as the thread has been moved if you dont wonder out of tri boards if you click on user cp at the top left of the page it will show you your subscribed threads. (ones you have posted on) and you will be able to locate this thread in there. Sorry if you already knew that

xx

XX

do you get to have a c - section because you have had one before? i was asking a colleague yesterday who has had both natural then c-section which is more painful. she said c-section was definately more painful after. im hoping now i dont need one although i would like one if it means having baby a couple of weeks early :)

the idea of a c-sec scares me, i saw my sister after having two..ouch!! also a woman i know has had c-sec and vaginal births, she said she would do it the way nature intended anyday over a c-sec!! she also said during the op its not painful just odd, like someone washing up in your belly! :haha: its afterwards that is sore x

Yeah the worst part of the c-section procedure is having the spinal block, once they are actually in there just feels like tugging in your belly. The recovery period isnt great. I as in alot of pain for the first week, the first week is the worse but I also dont think I spent enough time recovering in hospital as i was desperate to come out Christmas Eve as I didnt want to spend Christmas in the hospital so i come home after a day and half of the operation and they usually say 3 days in hosp at least.

xx

For those who have had a csection, sorry for the silly question. But do you still get after pains when you've had your baby? That's the worst part of it all for me. Forget about the labour. I remember crying in pain on the floor when I had my second baby. I was in agony. x

What do you mean by after pains? I had alot of pain in my lower abdo where my incision was. It was pretty uncomfortable and it hurt like hell to roll over in bed, get in & out of bed and things like laughing, coughing, sneezing bloody hurt! But as I said before the first week really was the worst, by the 4th week i felt OK and had checked with my car insurers and was allowed to drive again.

xx

It's more like your stomach contracting again, but worser pains. I can't really describe it. I'm putting some pain killers in my hospital bag, just incase the midwives are rushed off their feet again. Really is painful. But goes after a few days. They say, the more children you have. The worser the pain gets... Oh dear :haha:

Oh no I didnt get that, but I never went into labour before having my c-section either.

Sounds horrendous hun, really hope you dont experience that this time

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"