Here's my boy:

Attachments

• j4-1.jpg
    j4-1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
Hellooooo!! :)
August baby here and due on the 16th.

You and I are due the same day :happydance: :yipee:

Whoop!!! :happydance: I wonder if we'll go that long.. or maybe even longer :haha:

I was induced and had my son at 38+6, so I'm sure I won't go longer then 39 weeks. I'm hoping for the end of July or very very early August, because my mom is going away for vacation the first 2 weeks in August! :haha: so I'll have no one to watch my son! :dohh:

Hi- can i join the party? i have yellow bump (but think its a boy coz i saw a willy on the scan!!) I'm due 7th August....first baby! So excited! xxx

Lol same here, we saw it before they told us.!

Im expecting a boy on the 7th and cant bloody wait!!!! xxx

Hellooooo!! :)
August baby here and due on the 16th.

You and I are due the same day :happydance: :yipee:

Whoop!!! :happydance: I wonder if we'll go that long.. or maybe even longer :haha:

I was induced and had my son at 38+6, so I'm sure I won't go longer then 39 weeks. I'm hoping for the end of July or very very early August, because my mom is going away for vacation the first 2 weeks in August! :haha: so I'll have no one to watch my son! :dohh:

Fingers crossed for you then :)
I'm hoping this one will come at about 37/38 weeks. Had my daughters at 35/36 weeks (induced). So will be nice having a full term baby x

Hey everyone - I'm august too and due 18th :flower: xx

HIII, August 23rd here..although im always late. thanks magicbubble i was wondering when ud join 3rd lol

Hiii!!!
Baby Xander is due August 22nd .... baby no 3 for me already have a boy and a girl Im usually late so expect to go a few days late again !!!

Hey all, I'm due on August 21 or around there somewhere...my doctor keeps moving my date around...he can't decide on one. Hoping I don't go early...or too late!

Hey all, I'm due on August 21 or around there somewhere...my doctor keeps moving my date around...he can't decide on one. Hoping I don't go early...or too late!

Same thing with me. By scans they are saying my due date is around the 10th of August. But I'm just sticking to the 16th.

Same thing with me. By scans they are saying my due date is around the 10th of August. But I'm just sticking to the 16th.

I'm sticking with my original date from my furst u/s and my conception date (which I'm pretty sure of) I have another growth scan this friday so maybe I'll get a better answer.

I'm sticking with my original date from my furst u/s and my conception date (which I'm pretty sure of) I have another growth scan this friday so maybe I'll get a better answer.

I'm pretty sure when my conception date is. But they keep saying I'm further gone by his size on the scans.
Hope your scan goes well. :thumbup:

hey everyone :)

Im due August 12th with my first, am having a little girl!! Hoping i go early (anytime from 37weeks will be gooood lol) but knowing my luck i will be late!! lol xx

August 4th! With a yellow bump that is currently measuring ahead, should find out on the 1st june wether i need a growth scan, im feeling very big. Not liking tight clothing, stairs, work and stretchmarks.....Ive got stretchmarks on my arse!!!!! Didnt think my bum could get any bigger! lol.

Hello all you scrummy August mummies, u all ready for a hot and sweaty summer? :) x

August 4th! With a yellow bump that is currently measuring ahead, should find out on the 1st june wether i need a growth scan, im feeling very big. Not liking tight clothing, stairs, work and stretchmarks.....Ive got stretchmarks on my arse!!!!! Didnt think my bum could get any bigger! lol.

Hello all you scrummy August mummies, u all ready for a hot and sweaty summer? :) x

Oh god don't. I'm already dreading it, especially because I seem to have developed more sweat glands in this pregnancy already and have to use super strong mens 48 hours deodorant. Oh the glamour!

Baby girl Lily Jane- due August 25th. On my way over to third tri on Thursday!! :happydance::happydance:

Oh god don't. I'm already dreading it, especially because I seem to have developed more sweat glands in this pregnancy already and have to use super strong mens 48 hours deodorant. Oh the glamour!

What a good idea! Why men think they can get away with only putting deodorant on every 48 hours though is beyond me, another invention for the lazy man ha ha. I'l be getting my water spray at the ready :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->