Reliable test result?

starburst_90

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Currently ttc our second child as ds is now almost 3. I'm in my two week wait as we speak and 7 days away from my supposed next period.

Doing some serious symptom spotting and on day 3 of having extremely tender breasts so hoping that this is it for us.

A complete random question but this morning even though I had a feeling it would be too early, I poas on eBay cheapie and got a thick line which I thought was evap as there was very little if any colour to the second line. I went back to sleep after this and rechecked when I woke up to see the same result.

I decided to use another one to see if the same evap line would come up again. After I used this one I held the two together to compare and they accidentally touched. Some of the urine from the second test touched the first one and it started to soak up the liquid again. In a panic I put the stick down and the colour went slightly funny on the test. Once it had stopped soaking again however I had a rather pink line in the test section which was still faint but most definatley noticeable. As the other test was still showing a thick very very faint line which I don't see a lot of colour to and this one is now technically showing as positive I wondered how reliable this could actually be.

My heads all over the place but just wanted to know what you guys thought with regards to the possibility of the test doubling the levels if it had soaked up a second lot of urine.

Such a silly question and I probably know the answer already but worth an ask.

Thanks guys 😘

I have no idea what happened but test again in a few days with only FMU. Be sure to read it with in the time frame because evaps can happen outside of the time frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->