RELUCTANT SALE!! Pink Quinny Zapp

Discussion in 'Buy, Swap & Sell' started by beckybumpbaby, Apr 9, 2009.

1. beckybumpbaby

beckybumpbaby pregnant and mummy!

**** SOLD ****

very reluchtant to sell this as its just pink and girly but since had a boy i just cant do it to him lol:rofl:

anyway its the pink quinny zapp stroller, the one that does not recline has the rain cover and has only been used a handful of times last summer since then been sitting in the kitchen, but as hollie is now nearly 2 and loves to walk by the time max is walking she will most definately not be in a buggy so have to kiss it goodbye!!

sensible offers please, looking to get around £60 for it but open to offers!

(for my new mobile phone fund!!! lol)

also have the gracco travel system for sale, will put some pics on here later of the quinny but the gracco is in the loft so cant right now!

travel system comes with thermometer built in to the handles , car seat and car seat base for the car and obviously the pushchair too! offers on this too am looking for around £40 for this one.

in rochester kent, the quinny will be going on ebay later this weekend, i will leave it on here for a few days see if anyone is interested.

2. beckybumpbaby

3. mummy3

mummy3 Busy!

Hi, I'm having a girl and only have a boy's pushchair which is big and dying! Would you sell for 50 quid? :D Thanks.

4. taperjeangirl

taperjeangirl Well-Known Member

Oh bugger I just bought a new one! OH wasnt to keen on pushing a pink one around though and made me get Storm (black):roll:

5. beckybumpbaby

have pm'd you. also do you know this one is only suitable from 6 months? x

6. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

sorry to hijack but we used a zapp before 6 months with a maxi cosi cabrio car seat attached and it was great, just to let you know

7. beckybumpbaby

oh thanks thats a great idea never thought of doing that before!

still for sale! x

8. mummy3

mummy3 Busy!

Still interested. Wasn't ignoring you! Son's been poorly with ear infection, was in hospital. I live in lancashire, can it be shipped or does it need to be collected in person? Thanks again.

9. beckybumpbaby

oh thats ok i hope he is ok now? must have been awful, i can find out how much it will cost to get it shipped for you and let you know soon is that ok? xx

10. Tegans Mama

Tegans Mama home edding mum of 2

I just bought a zapp about 4 months ago, it was 13 pounds for shipping, I still use mine with car seat on because it is so easy to use that way xx

11. mummy3

mummy3 Busy!

Thanks. If its in the region of 13 pounds that's fine. Been back to hospital again today, boy has conjunctivitis in both eyes! He's feeling very sorry for himself. :-(