Remission, Remarriage and Trying to Adopt!

Hello. Following. I remember reading your first TTC journal. Welcome back :)

Wow! Thanks! It looks like you have been through quite a bit in the last few years, I am so sorry for that- :hugs::hugs:

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a lovely day :xmas9:

Hiya
I have found you over here.
Good luck 👍👍
X

How am I only just finding this!? My Subscribed Threads never popped up with your old journal having a new post, I checked!! Very glad to have found this new journal, I think of you often! Our journeys started within a month of one another, and after 5 years of heartache I came online here after absence due to sadness to announce my first BFP at 6weeks and check in on friends, and that was the end of March 2014. My heart sank and I felt life was additionally unfairly cruel to you and I felt guilt at my fortune. I was so awe-struck at your strength and courage and I was so relieved at every update that you were winning your cancer battle and so delighted to hear you had this fantastic new man in your life. I feel privileged to have known your story as much as I have and I wish only more amazing good things and success for you in the years to come! You are a beautiful person!!

Hello Titi, I found your new journal.

I know you went through a tough time in the last lot of years but I never really knew the extent of it with your ex etc. You definitely are a strong woman and I hope that this journey of adoption is a easy one for you.....you deserve it to be. xxx

Hey Titi!

I’m here to follow your journey! I’m so excited to see that you are here again. I have pretty much all but stopped posting but something told me to get on here and see if anything had changed.

Following if you're still posting!

I'm a fellow adoptive Mama as well - my wife and I have been foster parents for about 3 years and are in the process of adopting 1 year old Nora (that's the name we've chosen for her) now. We're hoping adoption will be finalized sometime late summer. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->