Removal of Nexplanon how soon....?

courtney89

Reaction score
I had my implant in for 11 months and had it taken out 4 days ago on Thursday. Since then we have had unprotected sex 3 times. Has anyone gotten pregnant right away after having the implant removed? If not how soon after did you fall pregnant?

Thanks for the responses :)

i have heard of a few people getting pregnant right away, but I'm almost 6 months along from taking it out and i still dont even have a period :( so its a huge range of possibilities.

i will say though, that in the first month or so after having it removed, most people have pregnancy-like symptoms (i was convinced i was) without actually being pregnant. so do keep an eye out for it.

welcome and good luck!

i have heard of a few people getting pregnant right away, but I'm almost 6 months along from taking it out and i still dont even have a period :( so its a huge range of possibilities.

i will say though, that in the first month or so after having it removed, most people have pregnancy-like symptoms (i was convinced i was) without actually being pregnant. so do keep an eye out for it.

welcome and good luck!

Yes I have also been waiting for my period or some type of bleeding to start but nothing yet. I had such irregular bleeding on the Implant I had to take it out cause I would bleed for weeks on end!

I had mine out on thursday too, only bd once since but will be following this thread :) xxx

welcome and good luck!

Yes I have also been waiting for my period or some type of bleeding to start but nothing yet. I had such irregular bleeding on the Implant I had to take it out cause I would bleed for weeks on end!

i had absolutely no bleeding at all on the implant lol but i bled for weeks at a time on the injection form :)

I had mine out nearly two months ago had a period 3 days after it was out and am now in cycle. I only had mine in for 4 months.
My doctor told me it can take up to 6 months to return back to normal xxxx

Well today is day 5 that I haven't had the implant in. I have had some light pink spotting not enough for a pad just after I wipe when I go pee. So maybe my period will come soon. We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->