Removal of Nexplanon how soon....?

courtney89

Reaction score
I had my implant in for 11 months and had it taken out 4 days ago on Thursday. Since then we have had unprotected sex 3 times. Has anyone gotten pregnant right away after having the implant removed? If not how soon after did you fall pregnant?

Thanks for the responses :)

i have heard of a few people getting pregnant right away, but I'm almost 6 months along from taking it out and i still dont even have a period :( so its a huge range of possibilities.

i will say though, that in the first month or so after having it removed, most people have pregnancy-like symptoms (i was convinced i was) without actually being pregnant. so do keep an eye out for it.

welcome and good luck!

i have heard of a few people getting pregnant right away, but I'm almost 6 months along from taking it out and i still dont even have a period :( so its a huge range of possibilities.

i will say though, that in the first month or so after having it removed, most people have pregnancy-like symptoms (i was convinced i was) without actually being pregnant. so do keep an eye out for it.

welcome and good luck!

Yes I have also been waiting for my period or some type of bleeding to start but nothing yet. I had such irregular bleeding on the Implant I had to take it out cause I would bleed for weeks on end!

I had mine out on thursday too, only bd once since but will be following this thread :) xxx

welcome and good luck!

Yes I have also been waiting for my period or some type of bleeding to start but nothing yet. I had such irregular bleeding on the Implant I had to take it out cause I would bleed for weeks on end!

i had absolutely no bleeding at all on the implant lol but i bled for weeks at a time on the injection form :)

I had mine out nearly two months ago had a period 3 days after it was out and am now in cycle. I only had mine in for 4 months.
My doctor told me it can take up to 6 months to return back to normal xxxx

Well today is day 5 that I haven't had the implant in. I have had some light pink spotting not enough for a pad just after I wipe when I go pee. So maybe my period will come soon. We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->