• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

rent a womb

faye38

Reaction score
iv been reading about this in india what do you ladys think

had problems with my first post as i dont think i can use words anyway have been told by my gp its not a good idea for me to carry a baby as i have diabietes and no pancreas so we \re thinking about renting a womb from india i have been watch tv news about this and have read lots up to i will use my own eggs and hopefull dh sperm if all ok what do you ladys thing any info good xx

Surrogacy is widly done but I am under the impression that its very expensive
Good luck!

thanks for the post well we are looking at going to india we have been told about 15 thousand at the moment we will just have to wait a see fingers crossed x

my only concern with suragacy when you dont kow the surrogate is that you dont know the person how they live or how healthy they REALLY are
I would hate to think of my Surrogate smoking drinking or doing drugs with my baby inside them
Any how I am not trying to be negative its just my thought

i think its ok if that is what you want and find a reliable clinic .i know they also do this in russia as well .good luck

also have you researched this form of surrogecy in this country?

i have been doing loads of research in the private clinic in india the woman live there in apartments for the whole nine months on thay are screened for everything i have been watching this couple on oprah and thay have twins on the way woop woop the clinic allso make sure the ladys have allready had children and thay have to sign a contract if using my eggs and dh sperm any advice would be great xx

also have you researched this form of surrogecy in this country?
i have looked into it in this country !!! its very hard to find a someone here to do it as there is a long waiting list thats why alot of british are going india

iv been reading about this in india what do you ladys think

The main problem of Indian surrogacy (from an ethical standpoint) is that it is a very poor country and the lack of regulations on surrogacy leads to a lot of exploitation. I personally would find it very unethical to use a surrogate from India as I doubt not it is done out of their wanting to provide a child to an infertile couple but a need for cash. You can pay for a surrogate in India. This is why other countries do not allow payments - to prevent exploitation - and that's also why it is so hard to find a surrogate in the UK, Canada, etc.

Good luck to you with your decision.

Good luck with it honey, if I was in your position I would.
If the women are being paid to do it then why not. You say they should already have children so pregnancy would not be a new experience.. I understand all of the ethical issues, so do some more research, and ask questions, such as do the women recieve good health care, are your eggs and husbands sperm screened to ensure there is no risk to this woman, how muck of this £15 k does the woman actually recieve?
best of luck.

hi ladys i have found out so much stuff we would have to have so many test done and like the doctor said these woman think it as a blessing as it will get them so money to put there own children though school and to get out of poverty and no one is making the woman do it thay are doing because thay want to no one will make them woman do it in all countries and no one says anything i feel like i would trust a indian lady more as she will sign a contract and my name and dh name will be on birth certificate the we have to pay for her to stay hospital appartment so she is regular monitored which is good and get emails and talk on skype a and get up to date scans thay will put 7 embryos in to her and we could use 2 surrogates if we wanted to for more of a chance of conciving and there is a chance thay could have twins the surrogate will get 8 grand and thats like 15 years wages to her all i no is i have alot of respect for theses ladys there amazing to do this for anyone thay are thinking of there family and if this is the way to do i good on them xx i love to here all the feedback and different views im sorry about the spelling im dxslexic he he i am x

Good luck with it honey, if I was in your position I would.
If the women are being paid to do it then why not. You say they should already have children so pregnancy would not be a new experience.. I understand all of the ethical issues, so do some more research, and ask questions, such as do the women recieve good health care, are your eggs and husbands sperm screened to ensure there is no risk to this woman, how muck of this £15 k does the woman actually recieve?
best of luck.
thanks for the surport and good luck to you to xx

I watched the same show on Oprah too. I was going to go down that path, just before i got pregnant naturally (after 10 long years of TTC) but yeah, i'd do my reseach thoroughly first before going ahead with it. India is a very poor country so money is definately the main motivation for all this for sure. Good luck and all the best xx

I saw something about this on telly. The woman they did the story on was really happy with what she was doing.
Sure she was mainly doing it for the money but she enjoyed the pregnancy and the fact that she was helping someone else.
I don't think it's exploitation if it's what they want to do, after all, because they've been pregnant before they know if they can handle it.

and thay wont be related to our baby at all which is good and makes it easier for then to do it xx

Have I got my wires crossed - did you say you had to pay for the surrogate to stay in a hospital appartment so she can be monitored? And that the women have already had children? If that's right doesn't it mean that the surrogate is away from her family for 9 months? I'm not sure I'd be happy about that.. I apologise if I've got the wrong end of the stick

i have read that there children can stay over and her husband can to and she can go home a few night a week x

thay will put 7 embryos in to her

Seven?? :o what if they all attached?!
i did think that myself which would be fun im sure we might have to use doner sperm yet as my dh has low morholgy my eggs are fine at good grades so im told we will try once with dh if doesnt work will use donner sperm i have read some many blogs of couples journeys and there all happy at the end which is great and theres alot of tears to we are ready for the ride cant wait to start xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->