Replying in threads

I'd do it but I can't click on my name nothing comes up. It just takes me to the main page of the forum.

I just did and I do see the reply box now. Thanks for the tip! Hopefully it will continue to show up cause it did sometimes and sometimes not.

I do still have the same problem with notifications.

On the whole this new format is definitely not as easy and intuitive as the old one. Ah well.
Thanks, that helps in tracking down what's causing this issue. I suspect there are files missing on the server that affected users are connecting to.

@sequeena I was able to change your preference for text editors from the admin side. You should see a text input box now.

Thank you yes there is a text input box!

Is there anything that can be done about the notifications bar I can't see when people have replied to me and it's difficult to remember every thread I post in.

Actually it just worked when I clicked on it fingers crossed it keeps working!

Sorry to post again but I still can't access notifications properly. It works randomly but more often than not it doesn't work at all.

Omg I have a reply box :happydance: thank you! I had to go into desktop mode on my phone to do it. The notifications and cp are just dead links (babyandbump.momtastic.com/#)

Smartie you're a star I think I might have finally figured it out thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->