Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Nite Never----- sleep tight...

I get to see Jovi in two weeks for the frign ump-thift time... LOL It's gotta be my 10 concert I THINK seeing Jovi....

How many times.......?? Woah thats a lot!!

I love seeing bands live. I spent £70 on a day ticket to a festival specifically for chilli peppers and they were total poop!!

Last band I saw (sorry for the brits that will know these.....!) BOYZONE ILMAO! I had a friend who wanted to go and had no one else to go.........ok yeah i just wanted to see them LOL!!!

I am a concert JUNKIE... and I can't (this is bad I am tooo spoiled) be far away.. I usually score really close seats, if not front row.... :winkwink:

my last was umm last summer Aug- Creed- whom I have seen 6 times already- 3 times dead front row- boobies hanging over the barracades.. LOL

TTC- tooo pretty for me.. but not bad either,,,, I like the BIG rough and tough guys--- or the very athletic type...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i went to a peter andre concert with my friend in march 2010 yes you read it right march 2010 :rofl::rofl::rofl: The last time we saw him we were 18 :haha::haha:
We had a great time in fact we didn't realise how close we would be. We were second row back :blush::blush:

My not so secret crush is wentworth miller from prison break :blush:

How many times.......?? Woah thats a lot!!

I love seeing bands live. I spent £70 on a day ticket to a festival specifically for chilli peppers and they were total poop!!

Last band I saw (sorry for the brits that will know these.....!) BOYZONE ILMAO! I had a friend who wanted to go and had no one else to go.........ok yeah i just wanted to see them LOL!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I had a friend :rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh I am into pretty boys...as long as they dont take longer than me to get ready.....LOL

Sparkle - I can say nothing can I ha ha ha!!

Right getting off computer, OH is getting twitchy which means he wants to go on here!

He's just bought me some car mats and a girlie airfreshner for my new car bless!! Its a sorry for being an ass so he's forgiven!!!

Flowers would have been nice though...............!!!

TTC- wel that's true lol it takes Jeff 5 minutes to get ready---

Nite Linny................. yep flowers would of been nice.. I NEVER get flowers from DH..

erm.... BOYZONE??!! Peter friggin ANDRE - WTF??!! Seriously girls :dohh:

:rofl:

x x x

:hi: girlies, anyone testing sunday ?anyone with me :? fx hoping all these cramps = preg if not then y the cramps ? xx

Thank god Sparkle I'd have had to block you :rofl:

x x x

erm.... BOYZONE??!! Peter friggin ANDRE - WTF??!! Seriously girls :dohh:

:rofl:

x x x

can't say I have ever heard of EITHER.... gonna have to look this stuff up now...

LOL

Honey GOOD LUCK FX

Right im off to bed im very knackered. DH did his snoring thing again last night, so have asked him if he would like to catch up with his mates tonight. 30 minutes flat showered changed and out the door. Result bed to myself :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Good night everyone speak with you tomorrow :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->