Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Linny: It totally sounds like your OH is carrying a ton of stress then about BD being successful. I'm sorry. Maybe you could slip him a pill or something at dinner to make him relax and have fun with things even if the "mood" isn't just right.....(just kidding about the drugging him statement..) It's great that he is involved though. My DH looked at me like I had a pelican on my head when I showed him my positive OPK stick and I was all excited and jumping around like woohoo today's the day.

LOL thats like me! When i get the eggy pic on my CBFM i take a pic and send him it! I'm so messed up :haha:!! yeah i think he does feel pressure, esp as he works 10hrs in a manual job and prob just wants to get home, have a shower, eat and go to bed and there I am waiting on him ready to pounce as he gets out the shower :rofl::rofl::rofl:

linny - I told DH to now ask anymore...it was also causing issues in the bding department so I figured it would help him not knowing. all the pressure ya know...funny because as soon as he thought last cycle that I wasnt Oving....full force bding....it must all be in their heads.

What a strange species they are LOL! I think I might leave him outta the loop a month and see! I just get so excited when its coming up........!!

HP brown sauce is delicious! Its what you'd have on a fried breakfast (egg, bacon etc!) like ketchup but NICER!! I put it on my roast dinners too YUM YUM!!!

On roast dinners linny :sick: :rofl:

ttcbaby - that's what usually happens at first, hehe, hope DH never reads this. LOL :rofl:

I was thinking the same thing! He does sometimes go on here to change my currently feeling thing at the top to 'in love' so i might have to start logging out :haha:

linny - I told DH to now ask anymore...it was also causing issues in the bding department so I figured it would help him not knowing. all the pressure ya know...funny because as soon as he thought last cycle that I wasnt Oving....full force bding....it must all be in their heads.

What a strange species they are LOL! I think I might leave him outta the loop a month and see! I just get so excited when its coming up........!!

HP brown sauce is delicious! Its what you'd have on a fried breakfast (egg, bacon etc!) like ketchup but NICER!! I put it on my roast dinners too YUM YUM!!!

On roast dinners linny :sick: :rofl:

I WON'T take it back :haha: I love it inside beans too, mix it up YUM YUM YUM!! I'm starving now :dohh:

Lol sbb! My mom makes sweet potato casserole every year on thanksgiving. Its got melted butter, brown sugar, and marshmallows. Its like an orgasm in your mouth!!!

linny - aw that's cute though! okay, remember to log out in the future so DH never reads that. haha. what can i expect though. poor guy goes months! i'd rather that then he be some raging three hour lover, then i would wonder...

sbb - your response to wispy's seriously just made me laugh out loud. haha. :rofl:

OMG STOP.. you guys are going way to fast for me :rofl:

OK another one

your secret crush....

mine:

Tony Romo- Dallas Cowboys Quarterback yeee hawww COOTER CRICKETS!!!! hee hee hee

https://thestarsaysitall.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/tony-romo.jpg

Toby Keith- country music singer

https://irritatedtulsan.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/toby-keith-vd.jpg

Lol sbb! My mom makes sweet potato casserole every year on thanksgiving. Its got melted butter, brown sugar, and marshmallows. Its like an orgasm in your mouth!!!

Ok.... clearly not an english thing! I make sweet potato and normal potato wedges with salt, chilli, pepper and herbs on and dip them in sour cream or yoghurt - yummy :D

x x x

oh can we do your secret crush and your nasty crush?????

The nasty one is the one that you dont want to admit b/c they are repulsive...but you know you have one...HAHAHAHA

ok,

secret crush - Paul walker (fast and the furious)
Nasty crush - Tony soprano (the sopranos) hahahahahahaha

Oooh Kell you're good at this!

Mine is Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters. Not a secret though, told OH if Dave wants to marry me then sorry but it's over :rofl:

x x x

Attachments

• dave_grohl.jpg
    dave_grohl.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
never - there's something kinda sexy about them being quick when you first see them, there that excited they couldn't wait :happydance: Me and OH were like that when we lived apart and only saw each other weekends!

Three hours every time would be just plain sore :haha::haha::haha:

kel - i think mine is david beckham. he's way cute. would love if he had more tattoos though. ha you know how i am about tattoos girls. he's not quite my style i don't think.

Oooh Kell you're good at this!

Mine is Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters. Not a secret though, told OH if Dave wants to marry me then sorry but it's over :rofl:

x x x

I can sooooooooooooo see you with a crush on him.. :)

i like how ttcbaby threw in her new nasty crush so she could justify tony soprano, haha! i really don't think i have one. i honestly don't look that often at guys or think things like that. i'm totally stuck on DH. maybe a few years from now, i don't know, LOL.

linny - i was trying to find a way to describe it to you and you hit it right on the head. i wanted to say cute, but cute just isn't the right word for anything that has to do with :sex: haha. i love it.

omg.....david beckham is hot....

Yeah, sbb - I told dh if paul walker ever showed up on thsi island then I am single for that night...it is an understand we have....hahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->