Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I got my BBT finally! Wish id have just went to cvs before-- instead of ordering two worthless ones! Haha

fxed for you honey!!!!

Kell Iam with you...who the hell are these people they are talkign about????LOL

Peter Andre :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 18
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 18
OMG seriously BoyZone... holy hell.. what were they like In Sync and Backstreet Boys... I HATED music during that time

and that other dude... whhhoooaaaa :rofl:

ok here was my British LOVE and STILL do. they will always be my FAVORITE band of all time

https://www.singerpictures.com/images/pic/d/duran-duran/80948.jpg

holy hell is right...OMG....hilarious...thank you for this....I havent laughed on cd 1 in 11 months......hahahahaha

SBB I saw that.. WTH is that??? he is creepy.. LOL

Whit so glad you got your BBT!!!! you will like it...

Peter Andre :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

umm very old pictures he looked like that when i first saw him aged 18. If you like i can put all 250 pictures that i took at the concert on for you to have a look at :rofl:

Anyways how do you get a photo on here i cant seem to do it ? :growlmad:

right click on the photo and get the properties and then right above where you type
you will see a globe, and then it looks like an evelope (to me at least).. click on that and a little box will come up.. you can then paste the properties in there (first get rid of the https f)..

I think that is what you are asking right?

or do you just want to copy a link

if that is the case just copy the URL and paste in

Sparkle I have to admit I did choose the most horrible pics I could find :rofl:

You go into proper reply and at the bottom click on manage attachments

X x x

It was fun kell - think of more topics for tomorrow!!

X x x

Hi guys:wave:
God I hate not being able to get on here til late....by the time I get to the last page people are going to :sleep: or for :munch:....Still no more work until next thursday now:yipee:

Kel...I have to agree with you on the scrummy status of Jovi :thumbup:
I'm gonna go peek at your chart in a mo babe...hope things are settling down and getting on track:hugs:

Sparkle...Am I glad I can get on here first thing babe!:winkwink: I have everything crossed for you buddy:hugs:

TTC....Sorry babe:hugs:....sending heaps of :dust: and PMA your way sweetie for this cycle:hugs:

Linny...glad DH has redeemed himself:winkwink:....and hp brown sauce on roast dinner????.....Really?!

SBB...hope you got all that work done sweets. How are you feeling today?

Never....Beckham...YummmmmY!!!....He's wasted on Victoria:lol:
I'm with you babe on the whole food texture thing although with me it tends to be any kind of fat or grisel (?sp) in meat....:sick:
Sending lots of :witch: vibes your way babe....I promise I won't ever do it again thou:winkwink::hugs:

Honey...Good luck with testing on sunday hun...let us know how you get on:hugs:

Whit...how are you sweets?

Delia....I'm sorry hun...I'm a guilty one for calling you delilah:dohh: How are things with you babe? When are you taking the clomid?

I know I've missed people I'm sorry...:hugs: Hope you're all ok.

Hi Welshie! :wave: missed you today hun, I am doing good how bout you? :)

hmmm ok I'll think of something I HOPE... LOL

ETA WELSHIE.. hi ya sweets.... yep we misss you during the day/evening... :hugs: and YAY YAY you got a SOLID CROSSHAIR of O'ing on CD 18 SWEET!!!

Hey welshie :wave: glad you're ok Hun.... Could that be a nice implantation
dip today :D

You have to tell us your fave and least fave food and your crushes :winkwink:

X x x

morning all...its morning where i am :p how is everyone going? i had my first vitex last night praying i dont get any side effects... is anyone on maca and vitex togther on here? or vitex or maca and soy stuff? just curious what works, hoping vitex works to give me a BFP :)

Oooooo....I am so glad I didn't miss the secret crush posts:happydance:

Yummy Crush: Matthew Mcconaughey
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://www.hilaryshepherd.com/rantsnraves/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/matthew-mcconaughey-looking-good.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.hilaryshepherd.com/rantsnraves/2007/02/28/matthew-mcconaughey/&h=533&w=400&sz=36&tbnid=sMs21BdakJEA1M:&tbnh=132&tbnw=99&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmatthew%2Bmcconaughey&usg=__vd9XG3x7o2ivq4eozKjS4VoFPRc=&ei=7WXsS83zJ4SglAfjrbW2CA&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=4&ct=image&ved=0CCUQ9QEwAw

Nasty Crush: Robert Smith (The Cure)

I tried to post a pic but couldn't get it to work.

I technically challenged.:dohh:
I think I missed all you guys. Dang! Thats what I get for doing the laundry.

morning all...its morning where i am :p how is everyone going? i had my first vitex last night praying i dont get any side effects... is anyone on maca and vitex togther on here? or vitex or maca and soy stuff? just curious what works, hoping vitex works to give me a BFP :)

I am on both... but my Vitex is called Femaprin which has Vitex in it and I have had NO SIDE EFFECTS at all.....

Wispy OH MY yes Matthew.... whooaa he is one hottie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->