Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

morning ladies! :hi:

wow, i missed a lot of boyzone and pete andre, or whatever, haha. i guess that's a good thing. don't know who they are :)

welshie - one more cycle you have to wish me the :witch: and then it's on to my lucky cycle. little temp dip today, so hoping that means she's coming!

whit - i'm sure you're still awake :p i used to stay up late until i went to basic and we had 4:00am wake up. and we went to bed at like 11 or 12 at night. haha. we used to fall asleep on our weapons, drooling everywhere, until the drill sergeants would be like "WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING! GET UP!" and you nearly pee yourself, hehe.

hey - kel - what city do i put. the city that i was raised in and i'm proud of or the one i'm stationed in or both? hehe

i hope everyone has a good day!

morning ladies! :hi:

wow, i missed a lot of boyzone and pete andre, or whatever, haha. i guess that's a good thing. don't know who they are :)

welshie - one more cycle you have to wish me the :witch: and then it's on to my lucky cycle. little temp dip today, so hoping that means she's coming!

whit - i'm sure you're still awake :p i used to stay up late until i went to basic and we had 4:00am wake up. and we went to bed at like 11 or 12 at night. haha. we used to fall asleep on our weapons, drooling everywhere, until the drill sergeants would be like "WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING! GET UP!" and you nearly pee yourself, hehe.

hey - kel - what city do i put. the city that i was raised in and i'm proud of or the one i'm stationed in or both? hehe

i hope everyone has a good day!

:rofl:
now that is hilarious!! Would pay to see that!
yep correct as usual! Hehe

Good morning maca ladies :hugs:

The little lady had me up at 5 and without thinking i had a wee :growlmad: and didn't test.
Do you think it will make that much diffrence if i just do it now ? AF isn't due until monday so i thought i had a better chance of it showing up if i used FMU.
Oh who am i kidding im just terrified :blush: Im worried if it shows up today it might not still be there on monday :cry:
Im off to do it as kel would say PMA :happydance: see you in a minute :wacko:

well sparkle hun, i'd say if ur not due till monday an u can hold it out another day test in morn tomorrow. Or hold ur pee for a few hrs. Obviously i'm impatient and want to know NOW LOL. Fx'd for ya x x

Im back i sat there for ages debating it. Even had a shower but in the end i couldn't help myself lol

It's very faint but i have two lines a :bfp: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Please stay sticky bean :happydance:

:cloud9:

Right off on the school run. Then off to have my hair done and then lunch at my friends house.

See you ladies later :hugs: Enjoy your day :hugs:

Hi ladies :flower:
AF arrived and Ive taken it badly, I'm off to the doctor to get some bloods done as its nearly a year may be its my weight!!! or thyroid something! but Ive also been doing some thinking and the timing is not right now so I'm not TTC now any more for a while any way :cry: I have to say I feel crap so crap.

going to keep on the MACA and hope it sorts out my cycles and lose more weight wait on till we have more money bigger house.

Sorry for the all about me post and I hope every one is ok:hugs:

Never delighted its been confirmed you can see DH have fun vertical jogging :winkwink::thumbup:

Celtic I'm sorry AF got you and you're feeling so crappy :(

I hope the doc can give you some advice and perhaps find out if there's a problem :hugs:

Sparkle I can't believe you've posted that you've got faint lines, not posted a pic and then buggered off out for the day!!!!! Congrats hun :hugs: that's great news fingers crossed for a sticky bean :D (we need pics later!)

Kell - good game - I will have to do mine later as I've got loads of work to get done today :(

Have a lovely day everyone!
x x x

Morning.. got a temp rise today.. :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Never my love what ever YOU want to post a piccy of.. I would love to see BOTH

Celtic I AM TRULY GUTTED FOR YOU :cry: :hugs: I am so sorry hun, does this mean we aren't gonna see you around for a while?????????? I sure HOPE not but will understand at the same time...

Morning Whit :) how'd the BBT go this morning.. I like it caue you can take it and then go back to sleep if you need to .. just hold down the button for a sec or two and then it will show your last temp reading :)

SBB... hi ya love, ok I can wait a while to see photos... how ya feeling?

It's very faint but i have two lines a :bfp:

aaaccckkkkkk no stinking flipping way,,,,,,,,, WHOOP WHOOP... but like SBB said , you don't DARE tell us, not post a piccy, and then leave.. are you smoking crack????

Wispy..I have family that lives in TN and can you believe I have NEVER been there?? want to.. hubby and I are both big country music fans and would love to visit Memphis some day

Morning Ms Linny my nasty mayo PUKE soul mate.... :lol:

Welshie I hope to see a temp rise again today :)

TTC wake uuppppp, you sleep to late

and I would say Good day mate to Dandy since by the time she gets on here , it's already the next day for her.. :winkwink:

Hey Kell :D

I'm feeling rubbish today woke up all coldy and bunged up with a headache! Never mind eh I just wish I didn't have to work so I could spend all day watching films and sleeping :haha:

Woooohooooo for the temp rise - how are the OPKS looking?

x x x

Good Morning Gals!

Celtic- sending big :hugs: your way....

Sparkle- YaHooooooooooooooooooooo!!!:headspin::yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin::yipee: ...hoping that little beanie stays nice and sticky!

SBB- :hugs: feel better soon sweetheart!

Ohhhhh...its friday! Hope everyone has a splendid day!!!

Delia.. HUH?? you on in the am.... :lol: yepper TGIF baby.. enjoy sweetie....suppose to be BEAUTIFUL this weekend here,but the DH is leaving me Saturday nite til LATE Sunday nite :( :cry:

SBB ummm kinda staying the same but the one I took this am ( yeah I only get the surge in the am with the FMU- I drink to much through out the day) and this one today looks like it is getting dark.. :)

feel better Boo, even though you feel like crap, its a good crap

Hi everyone

I'm taking a break for the next month as have left uni as been quite down and stressed recently and uni isn't helping at all. I'm a student nurse and have desperately trying to finish my first year even though not really loving it and now my body has said no more! Have had lots happen the last couple of years and thought I was ok but its all caught up with me and not coping too well :wacko:

So am now looking for work and having a couple of weeks off to get my head together so gonna have a month off ttc as its one less thing to worry about!

Am gonna continue with the maca as really helped with my period and I hope when I come back everyone is up the duff! :flower:

SBB ummm kinda staying the same but the one I took this am ( yeah I only get the surge in the am with the FMU- I drink to much through out the day) and this one today looks like it is getting dark.. :)

feel better Boo, even though you feel like crap, its a good crap

Well hopefully you're OVing then :D or at least soon :D

Yeh I know it's good crap, and it could be much worse I could be actually throwing up all day! I'm not complaining I promise :D

x x x

Hey Ticktock - sorry you're having a bit of a rough time of it :hugs:

I hope the break does you the world of good and you can straighten things out and start again....

Good luck honey :hugs:

x x x

ohh Ticktock, sorry to hear this news :( hope to see you soon though

SBB it is def POSITIVE today.. ahhh finally- ( I am just a week later then March's chart) I had some strange pains down there yesterday while I was at the grocery store. I actually thought OMG no , it almost felt like I was bleeding.... I said to myself please don't tell me I am gonna pass something left over from this past MC.. I couldn't wait to get home

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! OMG Sparkle, Im so excited!! We want pics NOW, how rude that you've got on with your day and not dropped EVERYTHING to post a pic :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jack Dee must be.............well, he must have cracked a small smile LOL!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->