Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

^Oh yeah, it will probably be night for you cause i'm testing in the morning, i'm so nervous! Haven't been so nervous in a while. hehe.

im not nervous im excited :D for you that is...

i think im having Ov pains...but i thought that like 1 week ago and nothing came of it :(

ok guys.. sorry Never but I am sooooooooo sleepie been up since 3:30am I gotta hit the hay.. drink some STRONG COFFEE GIRL and think HOW MANY MORE DAYS?????????

AJ can't wait to log on tomorrow morning and see your results FX for you BIG TIME....

Dandy I am hoping those were O pains too.... you and me, we are F'd up aren't we???? we are only 2 days apart and No O yet... GRRRRR

kay Talk to ya tomorrow

nite nite gals

6 more hours kel! sigh.. no coffee here :( i wish! 4 days until DH!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh :yipee: god i love him so much!! have a good night kel

^4 days! Man now THAT is exciting!! Ya'll are so quiet today, i'm watching Top Chef then i'm going to bed, so sleepy.

ETA: Just went to the bathroom and i think i'm spotting:neutral: Dont know what to make of it, i dont know if its IB or if its AF, guess i just have to wait and see *sigh*:cry:

Ok another update, i said a lot of prayers and left it with God believing He would do what is best. Just went and had a shower and there is no sign of any spotting whatsoever!! (and believe me, i did a pretty thorough check!) So i am much more at ease now and VERY hopeful that this is it for me! I've never had this happen before where i spot and then it stops. Spotting for me is always constant until AF shows up.

AJ - this is soo good! if it is IB you aren't going to show positive on test yet though i don't think? maybe you should wait until AF?

^I'll think about it but i cant guarantee i'll be able to wait that long! its taking all my willpower not to go test right now!!:haha: (oh yeah, did i mention DH brought home a test for me:blush: its a cheapie though, they didn't have any FRERs at the time).

Its cause i know FMU is more accurate, and i've drunk quite a bit of water tonight (gonna be up all night peeing probably) so i probably wouldn't get an accurate reading now anyway, wonder if i can make myself hold out any longer? hmmm

Ok another update, i said a lot of prayers and left it with God believing He would do what is best. Just went and had a shower and there is no sign of any spotting whatsoever!! (and believe me, i did a pretty thorough check!) So i am much more at ease now and VERY hopeful that this is it for me! I've never had this happen before where i spot and then it stops. Spotting for me is always constant until AF shows up.

:happydance: looking forward to you waking up ...if you test that is :)

Its cause i know FMU is more accurate, and i've drunk quite a bit of water tonight (gonna be up all night peeing probably) so i probably wouldn't get an accurate reading now anyway, wonder if i can make myself hold out any longer? hmmm

TEST!!

Yes kel we are stuffed :/ i hope something happens soon for you too

MORNING ALL ... I have my Fxd for you all the ladies, i really hope you all get your bfps:hugs::hugs: It was good to meet you all good luck for the future, Im not gonna be on here anymore, Thankyou for being so kind and making me so welcome. xx

Morning girls!

AJ good luck hun, and spotting doesn't mean you're out even if you normally get it before AF. I had loads of spotting and I think Libby had some too... Good luck for the morning!

Dandy I hope ov happens soon... I used to have v long cycles and didn't ov til about cd36 :dohh:

Ttc you're prob not reading but good luck and big :hugs:

Smithy sorry you won't be on here anymore... Good luck...

Never it's only 3 days now! Wow that is so cool :wohoo: !!!!!

Morning everyone else :wave:

X x x

smithy was good to meet you :) best luck in your future endeavours

Hey again girls, called my midwife as I've been getting constant brown spotting now for about 4 weeks, they've booked me in for another scan tomorrow to hopefully see what's causing it... I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but it would be good to know the cause :shrug:

X x x

ONE WORD............

Deeeeeeeeee-FLATED

this cycle is done.............. I have HAD It............

that is all

BTW good morning ladies :hi:

SBB hun I am sure EVERYTHING is fine, but you are in my thoughts :hugs:

:cry: sorry kell...

I still think it might happen but I know you're over it now... Look at last month and the ups and downs with the temps then it did finally happen...

Big :hugs:

x x x

babe but that was just after my MC and I can see why it would take long, but this cycle unless I TRULY screwed everything up, which I think I did, I KNOW I DID...UGH just so dam frustrating......

on to the next- gonna tell the honey no more- "we have to now or today"- just when ever we want too...... LOL I am still gonna take my temps though.. I need to know, I never kept track of any of this stuff before...

I do have to call my GYN back today because I called in a prescription refill with them and I missed their call back yesterday asking for my pharmacy's telephone number . I am going to ask Jenna (the nurse) if this is normal...

I know hun.... But if the prog cream got out of your system it might just delay OV by 14 days. Maybe? I don't know... Only time will tell I guess :(

Let us know what the nurse says....

x x x

:)

ehh maybe you're right.. if I count the 18 days from when I stopped taking the STUPID FARKING CREAM, that will be June 29th.. I THREW THAT SHIT away............

anyhooooooooooooooo I am not gonna let this get me down either though, as I had promise you I wouldn't... :winkwink:

Jeff just texted me..well what was your temp this AM, since he has been working since 2:30am.. ha ha ha tooo cute

what time is your scan tomorrow?

oh yeah I forgot my SIL called me yesterday with the pathology results of their MC.....

:( extra chromosome............... somone has got it, they are not sure which one though her or my brother..... I AM REALLY SAD and I told her it's NOT the news I wanted to hear :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->