Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

well least if af is here you wont have to test :p

hoping it isnt though for you :D

Ya, i think i'd rather see AF than a BFP. I'll be real hopeful if i dont have any spotting on Friday, usually by then the spotting would start, maybe even tomorrow would bring really light spotting.

But i hate waiting too! the wait is killing me!!

Yeah Dandy, that part of the cycle is even worse than the 2ww to me! You had a good temp rise tomorrow:haha:lets see if it stays up now although you still haven't been able to identify any ewcm yet.

yeah i havent noticed a change in that stuff so im not labeling it till im positive on whatever cm it is haha :rofl:

well i like your Yesterdays temp :D

:hugs: Never mind, i'm sure it will all get sorted out soon enough, maybe not as quickly as you hope but it will. Get on the Maca train!!

yeah i figure there is no point starting the macca yet as i go away in about 6 weeks anyway and wont be taking even the vitex with me...

i was gonna start on it when i get back :)

Ok well that sounds like a plan, dont want any stress while you're on vacation.

hello lovely ladies... chit chatty again tonight I see :rofl:

Dandy I hope your temps go up----- just like mine chart.. I PRAY my temps are higher tomorrow

got :sex: in this afternoon hee hee hee since hubby has got to go out again tonight 2:30am for another round of raids and I told him if my temps drop then we will just wait til next cycle to try again....

AJ temps still looking fab definitely way better then last cycle... HOPING FOR A :bfp: for ya

Never I remember when Jeff had to pull those shifts too.. I was soo lonely when he was gone... I had no friends in Hawaii so anytime he was gone I sat alone- couldn't make phone calls, to expensive back then and no one heard of computers at that time.. the internet- what was that back in 1991..

LOL

lol kel what did pple do without internets?? :O

yeah AJ soo looking forward to the holiday :) its for my dads 50th bday so there are about 8 of us going over, is gonna be awesome

last time i was in vegas i was underage...so couldnt experience the whole atmosphere

Hi Kel! I'm here passing time to keep from going test crazy. You ladies are helping keep me sane, you wouldnt believe how much!

Ok, DH says he will still be able to get a test for me tonight so i'll probably be testing in the AM, so should i get a cheapie or a FRER?

Ok, altho DH likes to go all out, i'm pretty sure he's gonna get a FRER if he sees one.:lol: I thought a FRER would be better now? since it picks up smaller amounts of hcg than a cheapie......or does it?

not quite sure AJ, haven't tested remember :p might as well go for the gold if that's what DH wants haha, so cute :)

yay cant wait for tonight then :) when i get to see your test results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->