Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

yay USA even though I haven't watched a split moment of the SOCCER games... LOL

when I was preggos for those TWO lovely WEEKS,,, I was ok without the alcohol, but I know if I do and during football season it will KILL ME.........Sundays at my house is football, beer, and wings

Linny I TRULY hope this is it............. it is hard to fathom right now it has been 2 months since I loss my lil beanie- it's been to long and I wanna get back to normal... :)

hey Never and AJ....:hi:

AJ it was ME who said you and Dandy were the JibaJabbers.. :rofl:

Oooh, I'm also at home, but not watching the football.

Can you believe DH ACTUALLY booked the hours off to watch England play, I mean, they haven't really played well at all.

I had some ovary activity today (CD: 6 - see journal) and tested with OPK, got a feint line, although I know it's a negative - How bizarre.

Got my girl friend coming over tonight for a catch up and I'll colour her hair, cook and drink wine!!! hahaha. just what I need.xx

jam that sounds so fun!

kel - o day :yipee:

how are you girls? i'm so nervous i'm going to ovulate before i see DH. it's driving me nuts ladies..

Hey Guys I am new to the Maca circle 3 days taking it so far. I have very irregular periods and my doctor have not properly diagonsised me, just says that I dont ovulate, I am sure I have PCOS I know it. Anyhow another lovely lady from the Vitex circle mentioned Maca Root I rushed off and got some and started right away! Am I desperate or what...I am trying the natural route, although I have had to use prometruim to trigger periods in the past after 2 months of none. So I tried vitext it worked for a while then stopped , then fertilaid no results ( but I was only taking those for 2 months and stopped on my second bottle) So maybe Maca Root will make a difference, I am getting so discoruaged all of my family and friends are getting preggo with no issues at all :(

Thanks for listening ladies!

:wave: it was meeeee who told you about maca :D welcome to my adopted maca buddies :hugs:

Hi Catwoman, its nice to see you in here!

Linny my temp is the same today, still high so I'm keeping my fx'd.

Dont remember who said it but yeah, me and Dandy were real chatty, with the time difference me and Dandy are always on when the rest of you guys are sleeping so we have to man the battle stations and keep the thread going until you all wake up.:mrgreen: I'm a housewife dang it, i need company!:haha:

Morning to the rest of you ladies! I'm dog tired again, think i'm gonna go back to bed and have a nap, i am beat.

:wave: hey there chat buddy

yay USA even though I haven't watched a split moment of the SOCCER games... LOL

:wave: i dont watch the soccer either...considering its on when im in bed :dohh:

jam that sounds so fun!

kel - o day :yipee:

how are you girls? i'm so nervous i'm going to ovulate before i see DH. it's driving me nuts ladies..

:happydance: not long now never :) im excited for you

:dohh: forgot to take my vitex last night...its not gonna help if i keep forgetting it :dohh:

hi dandy! i'm sure i will be you and aj's buddy tonight since i'm on a 24 hour shift haha. i'm ready to sleep already and it's only 9pm! 12 more hours to go!

yikes!! what your not allowed to sleep for another 12 hours?? thats crazy!!

yeah, it's a 24 hour shift so i come into work 0900 and work until 1600 then report to duty and stay here until 0900 the next day :( it's so boring. i had the excitement of the world cup earlier but now there is nothing. just me and the laptop.

Awww, well here we are Never.

Hey Dandy, just got done watching the last of the football for today.

yeah Dandy, Australia played hard! The Germany match was pretty boring but the Australia one was exciting.

Ya it ended at 2-1 but it wasn't enough to go thru to the next round, Ghana had more goals so they went thru instead.

Hi Ladies - sorry I have not been on, I am in Florida and saw my dr on Monday. Well she is going to try and get the fibroid out without cutting completely but she is not thinking she will be able too....While she is in there she will look for any endo and remove it. I am awaiting a surgery date. They are trying to squeeze me in because I had to fly here for the surgery so I am crossing my fingers for Friday. I really want this over with.

She also ordered all the blood work which I have never had done. CD 3 test, FSH, Prolactin, and 21 day prog. I will do the blood work when I get back to the Bahamas and send her the results.

I hope everyone is doing well...I am sorry I cannot catch up better but I wanted to come on quickly and let everyone know I am thinking about them.

oh ttc just want to give you lots and lots of :hugs: honey. i hope everything goes well and smoothly for you so that you can get that :bfp: very soon. you deserve it! please keep us updated when you can, because we sure miss you when you aren't on much!

Good luck TTC, hope you get to do your operation soon and get on the road to recovery and TTCing again.

Never, DH has to go out early again tomorrow morning and he wont be in till late tonight so he cant buy the test tonight, i'll probably have to wait until friday morning to test.:mrgreen: I'm so nervous! AF could be here by Friday!!

yes ttc hope it all goes smooth for you sounds like you have a very good doctor looking after you :) :hugs:

bugger thanks AJ, didnt think we would make it through anyways, can always hope though

liking your chart ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->