Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi ladies - wow totally impossible to catch up!!!! I just got back from bringing the MIL back from her surgery. She got a scooter so she can get around....she cannot put any weight on the leg for 6-8 weeks then she has to rehab...she is just happy they were able to repair the pelvis.

I saw my dr while I was over there and all is well! She said she would prefer if I didnt start trying until my November cycle....so that is another month to wait...I was a bit disappointed but happy all is healing well.

Hi TTC:hugs:

That's fab news that you are healing well sweets and although it must be frustrating to have the extra wait...a body in tip top condition for your lil bean will be worth the wait hun:hugs:

That's fab that your MIL has a scooter so can maintain a level of independance....it sounds like she has a long way to go thou bless her:hugs:

Hey welsh! She sure does....we have to go there every morning and help her in and out of the shower....It will be like that until she can put some weight on the leg in about 6 weeks.

I am so happy to be home and back online with you ladies!

Hi everyone, thought I would pop in and say hi. Been feeling really fed up the last few weeks, PMT grrrrr :growlmad:

Lindsay thats really great if you Oved! :happydance:

Welsh, sorry your cycle is messing you about, hope you get to Ov soon. :hugs:

Dandy hope you are feeling better. :flower:

Welsh I will be testing on Wednesday if AF doesn't show, that's if I can stop myself buying a test tomorrow! :blush:

Hi Kell, great to see you feeling up and positive, hope the clomid works for you! :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:to all the girls this month.

Why hello there ladies!! :hi:

Kel- I took IBU 800 for headaches while on clomid. Right now of course im only taking Tylenol (just in case). Sounds like you are going to have ALOT of fun this weekend. I hear ya on the wedding thing...seems a bit much for a THIRD wedding...if that happened to me I would be at the point of just going to a court house or something. :haha:

Welsh- :happydance: to Ov possibly. Get to BDing.... :hugs: that you get it this cycle. As far as testing goes I believe FF says the 15th of this month. But we will see if I hold out that long. I really dont want to test early because I really HATE seeing BFN's. So we shall see I guess.

Lindsey- I been stalking you a little :haha: and I sure hope you are Oving. Your cycle is crazy long. FX for you girl.

Lucy- FX and :dust: that you get your BFP. I didn't realize you were this close to testing! :happydance:

AFM- Went dress shopping today with my friends. It was a lot of fun. I feel the bridesmaid dresses are horrid on me but I will wear whatever they want me to. Had a really wonderful day today. Out with positive friends and laughed all day. It was so nice, sometimes the normal ppl I hang with can get a little negative so this was a refreshing change of pace. My back killed me today and BB's are still crazy sore. Had to get a bigger bra today. Im usually a 38-40D and had to get a 40DD. They tried to tell me I was a DDD. :dohh: HECK NO to that. :haha: But I needed new ones so had to get a couple. Anyways, just a really lovely day and now im tired! Shopping and running around sure does sound exhausting! :haha: Hope you ladies are FAB. :hugs:

Thanks tnt, glad you had a lovely time. So you are at the start of your 2WW now? FX all that insem worked......do you usually have sore BBS at his point?
Exciting times eh! I feel there may be a few BFP's happening on here in Sep! :happydance:

Lindsay do you think you are in the 2WW as well?

Whit how you doing? :flower:

Kell have fun at the wedding, I know what you mean, I can never understand why people get married multiple times either, maybe it's because I have not even been married once lol :winkwink:

Hope all the pregnant ladies are well! :hugs:

:wave: welshie, lucy, tnt, ttc

sorry was fathers day here, so been at the parents house all day watching our holiday videos lol and chatting

yep no real hangover or anything getting back into my healthy eating and exercising tomorrow...been very naughty this weekend :dohh:

OH just went out and got a test for me, I am only 11dpo, so trying to hold off, but will be surprised if I don't poas before bedtime lol :blush: I am nervous though....:wacko:

About to have MASSIVE brek....its fun to over do it sometimes Dandy isn't it! Sounds like you had some nice family time. :flower: I pretty much give up on gym and healthy eating in 2WW. :shrug:

Tnt anymore symptoms yet? Boy do I have some, but then I did last month and then AF!!! :wacko:

Thanks tnt, glad you had a lovely time. So you are at the start of your 2WW now? FX all that insem worked......do you usually have sore BBS at his point?
Exciting times eh! I feel there may be a few BFP's happening on here in Sep! :happydance:

Lindsay do you think you are in the 2WW as well?

Whit how you doing? :flower:

Kell have fun at the wedding, I know what you mean, I can never understand why people get married multiple times either, maybe it's because I have not even been married once lol :winkwink:

Hope all the pregnant ladies are well! :hugs:

i think i may be fingers crossed! but its just a 2ww for af as we havent dtd due to my bv treatment

Morning Folks:wave:

Lucy....Have you POAS yet????!!!!!.....:test::test::test::haha:....I've just been peeking at your chart....:shock: I think FF may have got the Ov date wrong...I'd put my money on cd23 instead:winkwink:....making you two days further along the LP:winkwink: I have everything crossed sweetie:hugs:

TNT....Glad you had a fab day with your friends sweets....Laughter is the best medicine (de-stress agent) ever:thumbup: So what were the dresses like....I'm sure they weren't horrible:hugs: Keeping my fingers crossed that those new bras are the first of many that lead to nursing ones:winkwink::hugs:

Dandy...A few niceties can't hurt once in a while babe...I've had two weeks of being naughty...I didn't weigh last week....god help me on tuesday:trouble::haha: I've even downloaded the couch to 5k podcast onto my ipod...the tunes are good....shame that the butt was sat on the sofa appreciating them instead of out running:dohh:...maybe this week:winkwink:

Hey Lindsey:hugs:

Hope everyone else is having a nice lazy relaxing sunday:hugs: xx

ben keeps saying he doesnt think the macca is working anymore as my mood has apprently changed the last 2 days im hoping thats a good thing

I would say definately give it three months hun....before saying yes or no....hang in there:hugs:

Hey Lindsey, that's good cos its prob PMT, SO af is on the way which is great for you! :hugs:

Welshie are you kidding? Do you really think FF can get Ov day wrong....I did wonder but just believed it! So I may be 13dpo! That would mean AF due today and I don't feel her coming. How confusing. :wacko:

I am gonna wait for OH to take stepson home at 4pm, then I am just gonna POAS already. :shrug:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Any sign of Ov yet Welshie? :hugs:

Ok, I couldn't wait so POAS and :bfp: after 5 seconds a big strong line, its same as control line....crikey.....am in shock and happy and speechless!
:happydance:

Hmmm....It has been known for FF to be a little off hun...the only thing I would query with my prediction of cd23 being ov day is it would put your coverline at 36.15ish which is quite low....is this your first month of charting hun? I know with myself that my coverline is usually pretty constant.

AFM and Ov....I hoping it either happened 2 days ago...or it will be today or tomorrow....probably tomorrow thou looking at past charts....FX'd....gives us a couple of extra days to dance the night away:winkwink::rofl:

Can't wait for you to test sweets:hugs:

Thankyou, I am gonna have to really try and not stress over this one, just really hope it sticks this time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->