Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

CONGRATULATIONS LUCY

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

here is to a very happy and healthy 9 months :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello to everyone hope you are all ok :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats lucy :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: thats awesome news :hugs:

gosh golly another bfp :dohh: i wish i could be taking my maca instead of waiting for this stupid blood test :dohh: it might just be what i need for my little eggie

i cant remember anything else i read...hope you all are good

Hey tnt, I agree with SBB the chart looks right. You must keep telling us your symptoms by the day now, I can't wait to see the BFP for you! :hugs:

I had totally usual PMT symptoms from 1dpo to 6dpo. The when I woke up on 7dpo, my BB sensation had changed from PMT bbs to Preg bbs. I began to feel weak, dizzy and faint in the morning about 8dpo, also nauseas and going loo alot. I also got alot of saliva in my mouth all of a sudden. The earliest symptom was BBS more underarm sensation, and feeling a bit funny, can't stand up for long. :flower:

I am not sure which Ov day is correct, but my post Ov temps are usually alot higher than 36.2 so I am going for Ov on day 25, but I am not sure. On that basis today is 11dpo, and I got BFP at about 1pm this afternoon, and I hadn't held it either. :shrug:

The symptoms are getting stronger, I am feeling worse first thing in morning and late afternoon, feel ok in the day. I am still feeling positive.....hope it lasts.

FXed for lots of BFPs here soon! :hugs::kiss::flower:

Thank you girl. Sounds like your symptoms are rather good. :hugs: I hope I have your luck. I have been crampy alot lately but really how do I tell between that and my endometriosis pain. Though that pain is a little different cause usually my endo pain is worse. Im thinking it would feel like normal cramps for other women. Like annoying more than anything. Not my usual hunched over (i wanna die) kinda pain. :haha:

Im so excited to have another maca bean. :baby: seems to me the women that were on it 3 months or longer are getting their BFP's fast! :happydance::thumbup:

TNT, you are 5dpo, easily could be implantation cramping! See how you feel over the next few days. People feel symptoms at different times. My friend was 10 weeks pregnant with her twins before she felt anything. :hugs:

Sorry you get horrible pain with the endo. If it is a lighter cramping, well thats interesting.....:winkwink:

FXed for you :dance::dust::dust::dust:

:hi: ladies think i am going to try maca me and the oh how much is it and were can i get it plz powder i think we want ty ladies xxxx

:hi: Caz and Bob,

A lot of us tend to get it here https://www.creative-nature.co.uk/maca.html

They have the powder on offer at the mo two lots of 300g tubs for £20.

The capsules are £16.?? for 200....with a recommended dosage of between 2 & 6 capsules a day.

They usually deliver really quick to:thumbup:

TNT, you are 5dpo, easily could be implantation cramping! See how you feel over the next few days. People feel symptoms at different times. My friend was 10 weeks pregnant with her twins before she felt anything. :hugs:

Sorry you get horrible pain with the endo. If it is a lighter cramping, well thats interesting.....:winkwink:

FXed for you :dance::dust::dust::dust:

Oh wow...you would think she would have felt something with twins! :shrug: I didn't know implantation could be that soon. Yes, the cramping is lighter and making my low back hurt. Kinda of like an annoying cramping pain. But not really pain (in my eyes) but like a dull ache.

I just checked my CM because I had creamy CM in my under-roos so I checked and it is creamy. Is this possible? I thought you "dry" up after ovulation???:dohh::shrug: So could FF be wrong bout OVing and maybe I haven't OVd yet? Im so confused. :haha:

Hi TNT, as far as I am aware implantation can occur from 5 to 12 dpo. Most happen 7 to 10.

Some girls get more creamy CM when they are preg, I have already, you get more discharge generally. Hey your signs sound good!!! :hugs:

:hi: ladies think i am going to try maca me and the oh how much is it and were can i get it plz powder i think we want ty ladies xxxx

hiya caz hun i take the tablets expesive but very very good lol

Hi TNT, as far as I am aware implantation can occur from 5 to 12 dpo. Most happen 7 to 10.

Some girls get more creamy CM when they are preg, I have already, you get more discharge generally. Hey your signs sound good!!! :hugs:

Oh wow really? I was about to call my donor and see if he can come in a few days. Well good thing I didn't make that call...we used him up so much this time that im afraid he'd be like "heck no dude" :haha:

So I kinda feel like im symptom spotting too much. Maybe I should just chill out and quit going crazy. :haha: Because im afraid if I get a BFN I will just be really depressed after working myself up like this.:dohh:

thank you hun i will have a look xxxx

I take the tabs as well. Alot of women switch to tabs because the powder is so nasty.:sick: I think Kel took the powder with a shake and so did Wispy I believe. But I believe Kel hated the powder.

hi linz hun do you i dont like takeing tablets so i will stick with the powder how long have you took it linz & tnt xxxxx

hi linz hun do you i dont like takeing tablets so i will stick with the powder how long have you took it linz & tnt xxxxx

erm been on it a week 6 tabs a day in the morning and alreay changed me lol moods are better alot more positive less stressed and i think ov has been now too

whoopppp aw i hope it help me get preggo how many people on her has been preggo of it xxxx

aw think there is 10 now haha so its good fx for us all ladies we can all do it xxxx

i wish i could start back on my maca :dohh: i have to wait for this silly blood test sheesh :grr: i think it really helped me to have a strong Ov when it happened last cycle

i wish i could start back on my maca :dohh: i have to wait for this silly blood test sheesh :grr: i think it really helped me to have a strong Ov when it happened last cycle

Well it could be that taking a little break from everything might help. FX it does! But soon enough you will have more answers. Then you can take your maca again!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->