Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

OMG.....I've got to learn to type faster so I'm not missing THE NEWS!!:rofl::rofl:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Huge Congratulations Babe!!!

So happy for you.....we have another Maca Bean amongst us WOOOOOHOOOOO:yipee:

Right I'm going to take :wohoo: man to the front page and EDIT!:lol:

What test did you use Lucy? Can we have piccies?
Do you think you'll continue with the Maca?

Aww...so happy for you honey....sending a worldful of super sticky:dust: and positive vibes:hugs::hugs:

Well it is a MACA bean, I took Maca for the whole Follicular phase. I hope it gave me a good egg that will stick, Ovulation was very painful this time. :wacko:

I am going to count Ov as day 25, as my cover line is usually alot higher, so only 3 weeks and 4 days. :happydance:

TNT really hoping you get your BFP soon as well! And Kell, you are up end of Sep! Hope this has started something...and Whit and Never.......and Dandy!!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

That's fab hun....especially if the line was as dark as the control at 11dpo:yipee:

Yes lets definately hope the remaining four of us on the testing page and all others yet to join get their :bfp:....That would be awesome!....:cloud9:

Go into the advanced message format hun and click on the paperclip....browse for your pic...upload and then click on the little arrow beside the paper clip and insert....:thumbup:

preg test 001.jpg
preg test 002.jpg

Hope it worked. I think I am more likely 11dpo today, so I feel good that the line is so dark and came up right away. I have more symptoms and earlier than last time too.

I used a first response test, it catches early hcg from 15 to 25 I think. Top pic too light.

Pretty speechless right now. Determined to be positive this time. :flower:
:dust::dust::dust: to everyone for this month, hope this is the first of many here. :hugs::hugs:

I can't believe how dark that line is Lucy.....A fantastic BFP!!

Morning

Awww Congrats Lucy- I am very happy for you :)

:hi: to all the other ladies----

got another busy day today- Jeff's sister's wedding UGH and sooo not looking forward to it either but gotta do what I gotta do..

so I will talk to everyone tomorrow as this is gonna be a long day and have much to do

Hope it turns into a more enjoyable day than you're expecting Kel....:hugs:

Just popped on..........WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS LUCY!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Thats a fab :bfp: I had two good lines at 12dpo so I REALLY hope its a great sign for you!

Here's to a STICKY STICKY bean for you and lets hope this has started a new trend of :bfp: for the month :D

:wave: girls :D

Lucy huge congrats :happydance::happydance::hugs: great result on the test as well :happydance: FX its a sticky one this time keep positive :hugs:

Dandy I think coming up to OV with the extra blood flow you can get a little itchy down there so might be that if no other symptoms of Thrush. the itch would not ease and you get a discharge as well. :thumbup:

Kel good luck at the wedding and with clomid :hugs:

SBB whoo hoo :happydance: on reaching that milestone :hugs:

Never hope your having the time of your life :hugs::hugs:

TNT Im liking your TWW symptoms my FX are so crossed they hurt :flower:

Welishe huge hugs hun:hugs: hope you are feeling better and Im glad your DH came round there is nothing worse than being told there is a timeline and may be feeling huge pressure and worry that it does not happen.

WAHOOO LUCY CONGRATS!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I couldn't quite keep up with you guys! I woke up waay early and then fell back to sleep. I was going to come back on but fell asleep! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! And its so great that it turned POS so fast. Good sign I would say so! And you tested in afternoon right? That line looks FABULOUS!:baby::baby:

To answer your guy's questions..... I usually dont have sore BB's at all until AF shows and its a slight hurt. I figured my bb's are so sore from OVing and being on clomid at a higher dose. Like yesterday in the am they hurt a little and towards night they were super sore. I am only 5DPO right now and IDK if its possible to have these symptoms so soon. But FF got Lucy's OV day wrong...maybe it got mine wrong. Who knows. :haha: And the back pain I just link to my drawing class and standing for 2 hours and then working at the salon all day after.

I think im trying "not" to symptom spot because I think I might be gutted this time with a BFN cuz we did everything right and on the right times. Can you guys check my chart and see if my OV date is right? Im not quite an expert yet. :dohh:

View attachment 114046
View attachment 114047

Hope it worked. I think I am more likely 11dpo today, so I feel good that the line is so dark and came up right away. I have more symptoms and earlier than last time too.

I used a first response test, it catches early hcg from 15 to 25 I think. Top pic too light.

Pretty speechless right now. Determined to be positive this time. :flower:
:dust::dust::dust: to everyone for this month, hope this is the first of many here. :hugs::hugs:

What were your symptoms that came earlier?

Chart looks good to me TNT :D I'd say that the ov date looks right...

X x x

Chart looks good to me TNT :D I'd say that the ov date looks right...

X x x

Thank you hunni! I was thinking that it looked pretty clear cut to me but it always helps to get others opinions! :hugs::winkwink:

Hey tnt, I agree with SBB the chart looks right. You must keep telling us your symptoms by the day now, I can't wait to see the BFP for you! :hugs:

I had totally usual PMT symptoms from 1dpo to 6dpo. The when I woke up on 7dpo, my BB sensation had changed from PMT bbs to Preg bbs. I began to feel weak, dizzy and faint in the morning about 8dpo, also nauseas and going loo alot. I also got alot of saliva in my mouth all of a sudden. The earliest symptom was BBS more underarm sensation, and feeling a bit funny, can't stand up for long. :flower:

I am not sure which Ov day is correct, but my post Ov temps are usually alot higher than 36.2 so I am going for Ov on day 25, but I am not sure. On that basis today is 11dpo, and I got BFP at about 1pm this afternoon, and I hadn't held it either. :shrug:

The symptoms are getting stronger, I am feeling worse first thing in morning and late afternoon, feel ok in the day. I am still feeling positive.....hope it lasts.

FXed for lots of BFPs here soon! :hugs::kiss::flower:

gosh my boobs are so sore today have a horrible achey cramp and been feeling sick so fingers crossed its a sign af is round the corner:witch::witch::witch: come get me witchy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->