Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I think you ov'ed too Kel, will have to watch your temps over the next few days but the Clomid seems to have worked.

Those sore tatas are a tell tale sign of Ov.

Kel what did the RE say about your progesterone...will you need to go on suppositories in your tww or after you get your BFP?

Those sore tatas are a tell tale sign of Ov.

Kel what did the RE say about your progesterone...will you need to go on suppositories in your tww or after you get your BFP?

it's just my nippies not the ta ta's...:lol:...haven't seen an RE yet... if the clomid doesn't work with the next two cycle then I am off to a fertility spec....

but I have prometrium and if I get a BFP THEN I have to take them ASAP and call to get blood work done

yes nips are what I meant.....your tatas might get sore later on but the nips getting tingly are a true sign of increasing prog. I think you are in your tww!!!!! WOOHOO

yes nips are what I meant.....your tatas might get sore later on but the nips getting tingly are a true sign of increasing prog. I think you are in your tww!!!!! WOOHOO

:rofl: you ARE just to cute, you know that, right babe :winkwink: :winkwink:

well I have told you that before anyways......... you, Brad, Jeff and I would be MUCH trouble together... I just know it

:wave: there ladies!!:flower:

Aj and Never- Im SOOOOO excited for TOMORROW!!! FX girls! :dance::wohoo::wohoo::loopy: Just so upset that I will be outta town until Sunday and wont know until then. :dohh: I hope this is it for you girls! I been on pins and needles for you guys!:hugs:

Wispy- :hi: hunni! Your day sounds just wonderful! Im kinda jealous. How are you feeling? Besides peeing alot...:haha: I wake up every hour at night just to pee...:haha: I suppose it only gets worse... Ok with me though.

Kel- Ya I started getting sore nipples around Ov time too. You have definitely covered all your bases and your temps are definitely steady. EKKKKKK I sure hope this is it....is the dang-on 2ww over yet???:haha::coffee:

TTC- A nice run on the beach sounds fabulous! I just really wanna be on a beach. So jealous! :hugs:

AFM- Getting ready to leave for a long drive to stay with my granny this weekend. Its her 70th birthday. Aww :hugs: Got my blood work and its at 243...Wed it was 145 (i think). They said it looks good and go in Tues. Definitely really tired. Work killed me today...Friday is always so busy and felt like I couldn't keep up. So im thinking a short nap before the long car ride!

Have a nice time sweetie.... ENJOY and take care of that lil beanie

glad your BETA levels have gone up

And again the shakes kick in: what am i gonna do if its not my month? The year's almost done dang it! Too many people are falling preggers around me, i need a break!!

AJ STOOOPPPPPPPPPPP........................if you are YOU ARE... if you're not (which I TRULY hope not) then we will be here for you to give you huge cyber hugs.........

I know it's not easy-- it hasn't been for 19 years for me----- and to have two taken away suxs even more... but you have to go on sweetie you just HAVE tooooo

it's not an easy journey- but each day does get better... I keep thinking to myself last year at this time I WAS pregnant and have nothing to show for it- no 4 month old baby or even my big belly that I should have right now

((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))))

WOW.......way to put things in perspective Kel, here am i griping cuz i've been ttcing 9 months when you've been at it 19 years. I was just thinking about it this morning that you should be at least in 2nd trimester by now, life just doesn't seem fair. My 9 months is like an hour compared to what you've been thru, you are so right! No more griping over here!!:hugs::flower::hugs:

AJ you've had your day, don't make me tell you off 2 days in a row!! :haha: Kell is right though, if you're not pregnant you'll be sad but you'll pick yourself up again to try next month... It's just what happens and it's shit, but yeh that's ttc... It's not easy and mostly it's not fun! But hey I am still thinking you could well be getting your bfp in the morning - I really hope so! :hugs:

Kell I wish you had your bump now, you'd be just ahead of me :( but the way I see it, those babies weren't the ones you were MEANT to have. Something wasn't right. And when you get your baby you'll think to yourself how you wouldn't have it any other way - cos it was meant to be!

Let's hope it's meant to be this month!! :happydance:

X x x

awww man LOVE you guys!!!!!

I would NEVER try to compare myself to anyone or even try to make my life story one to compare too.... because everyone is different

but sometimes ya just gotta just stop and think.. I have a friend who has NO EGGIES at all- never did and sometimes I stop and think... OMG I couldn't imaging me being like that

AJ it will happen----- it will sweetie, it will... MAYBE tomorrow, maybe next month--- you just never know- what is meant to be is meant to be-- but it is a STRESSFUL EMOTIONAL and EXHAUSTING journey

I am TRULY blessed with what I have in my life RIGHT NOW.. I have a WONDEFUL husband whom I have been with for 20 years and love dearly- I have my health- my family- a roof over my head- food on my table----and two angel babies that are looking over Jeff and I.... my life could be a WHOLE LOT WORSE

but I am very happy to have found you guys to walk thru this step in my life--- and hopefully continue to watch -well SEE- your children grow

^ya'll trying to stir up the crazy, pms emotional side now:cry::haha:

I love you guys so much too! I'm pretty sure i'd be insane by now if i hadn't found you guys and you're right, we have a lot to be thankful for! Up until a year ago i never dreamed having a baby could be so stressful and traumatic but i've made awesome friends and learnt so much along the way.:hugs:

ok bumpkin boo.. go get some rest-- you may have a BIG DAY tomorow and I TRULY hope you do

I am heading off to bed.. I have along day ahead of me tomorrow--- gotta go to the next state over for a picnic and to pick up Jeff

not mention I still don't feel well.. this heartburn is KILLING me today-- cute- Jeff- his words- maybe you could be pregnant.. I babe not THIS SOON.. he just doesn't get it.. LOL

Can't WAIT for tomorrow for you and Never

Nite Nite

Nite and thanks for the company! Never should be up and testing long before i am cuz of the time difference, cant wait!!

Hello ladies :hugs:

Sorry i haven't been on i have been poorly. I think it may of been something that i ate. I have had the most horrendous stomach cramps and sickness :cry:. Feeling much better today :happydance:

Hope all you ladies are good :hugs::hugs:

Good luck to the testers today i cant wait to check back later and see those BFPs :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

sparkle - glad you are doing better today :hugs:

AFM :bfn: this morning. i wasn't expecting anything different. only because i've already stated i'm not feeling it this cycle and i've never seen a second line anyway. nipples aren't as sore today as usual.

AJ - hope to see your :bfp: later sweet heart. i think you have it!

Never I hope it's a shy beenie... But glad you're ok either way :hugs:

Sparkle that sounds horrible :( glad you're feeling better :hugs:

X x x

sparkle - glad you are doing better today :hugs:

AFM :bfn: this morning. i wasn't expecting anything different. only because i've already stated i'm not feeling it this cycle and i've never seen a second line anyway. nipples aren't as sore today as usual.

AJ - hope to see your :bfp: later sweet heart. i think you have it!

((((((((((((((((( HUG ))))))))))))))))))))))))

seriously if I could reach my arms across that big pond.... https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/emoticons/th_big-hugs.gif

awww Spark mama I am so sorry glad you are feeling better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->