Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Geez I seriously cant keep you with you ladies! I might have to quit my job so i can devote all of my tim eto BNB....LOL

and Kel my temp is in...go stalk

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all I have to say :( and if that is the case and she IS showing then lets get on with another cycle ---SOY girl SOY it this cycle.....

AJ--great symptons.. juts like I said to TnT--- I gotta feeling for you this time

TTC- sorry hun- if I didnt work from home I couldn't keep up either.. LOL

^how comes you have to get up so early on Wednesdays if you work from home?

^how comes you have to get up so early on Wednesdays if you work from home?

it the only day I actually go into the office.. I work in Newark NJ which is across the river from New York City- it's a 45 minute drive and I like getting in early-- I am sitting at my desk by 6:30am

^Oh i see, so you'll have a lot of time for the beanie when s/he comes along!

^Oh i see, so you'll have a lot of time for the beanie when s/he comes along!

yep which is a GOOD thing.. the only day we would need a baby sitter would be on Wednesdays and Jeff works oly 15 minutes from home and his mom is retired so there is our baby sitter -she lives one town over

^I work from home too so i know what you mean! It will be great to have that much time with the baby, my mom doesn't work either and she would be delighted to have the baby over if i ever need her to fill in, she lives about 10 minutes away from me. And DH works on ATM machines so he only goes out if he gets called, he goes into office on Wednesdays like you.

welshie my furbaby tries to put me to bed around 8 pm some nights :dohh: though it is cute

:wave: sure is looking positive for everyone but me in here :cry: ill get there...eventually...

Morning ladies :D
my first day taking my temp & I left my thermometer in my car :( im useless!! Also feeling rough today :( cant ring in sick as 3 ppl already off sick, so theres noone to cover my work :(

I go on BNB On my phone, otherwise id never keep up either!!

x

i got to play soccer for PT this morning! always a great start to the day! :yipee: just living it day by day... so ready to go home for a little while and see DH! it's been 1 year and 1 month since i have been home and seen my best friends and family. so ready!

Right you chatty bunch!

Kell :wohoo: for +ve opk! FX we see some clear temps the next few days :happydance:

Never I am praying that spot was implantation... Doesn't seem like the witch is imminent so fingers crossed! I think if it was IB you wouldn't get a bfp for 3/4 days so don't be disappointed of it's bfn tomorrow...

AJ look forward to seeing today's temp!

Dandy how are you? :hugs:

Welshie I hope the witch shows so you can crack on with the soy and get that damn cycle sorted!

Hey to everyone else :wave: :hugs:

X x x

Morning.....

SBB you were OUT!!! how dare you go out and not tell us.... :rofl: were you baby shopping?

Never- exactly what SBB said-- and you got a temp rise today.. :: scratches head :: huh-- I am so confused but HOPING that lil bleed was IP bleed...

AJ-- can't WAIT to see your temps!!!!!!

:hi: to everyone else.. I GOTTA go get my coffee I am yawing to much

and I have never had steady temps like this

Nah was out for dinner for my friends wedding party type thing as she lives in Australia and is getting married there... So it was a uk thing for everyone who's not going... Yummy food I ate sooo much!! I have put on about 13lbs now!! Eek!

Hope those temps keep nice and steady with an upwards trend!!

X x x

that sounds really nice...... Oh No 13 pounds.......... I can gain that in just one weekend.... LOL hell back in 2006 while on vakay- I got up every morning and walked for 45 minutes, ate pretty good and stayed away from beer and STILL put on 14 pounds in TWO WEEKS.. I about DIED... 8 came off ASAP

yep I sure hope they keep going up up up-- I was hoping for a NICE rise today but I am satisified with steady.. if I can remember correctly yours ,after taking clomid, also were a steady rise too right???

Hello lovely ladies!

Well Kel, once again i'm up before my usual time, took my temp 2.5 hours before time again so actual temp was 36.9 again and adjusted is 37.1

LOOKING GOOD MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking good..... can't wait til tomorow to see what ya come up with... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->