Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Something is definitely off this month, still weeing like crazy, boobs are getting sorer by the day, i went to bed at 8:30 last night and i feel like i could stay in bed all day, so tired! Lots of CM, wee is very dark, nose is kinda runny, been feeling like i'm catching a cold all week. Had a serious wave of nausea yesterday, had to head for the toilet cuz i was sure i was gonna hurl.

I'm thinking thats way too much to be coincidence or PMS but i dunno, dont wanna get my hopes up too high ya kno, i'm real hopeful tho.

Well fx'd this is it! I was tempted to test this morning but I didn't want to run off on my testing buddy Never.

AJ your symptoms sound great - I really hope this is it!!

Kell yes I had a real slow rise, until I got my crosshairs I wasn't sure I'd ov'd! Although I had my digi opks so I knew it was around that time...

Exciting!!

X x x

AJ you are such a GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!

I thought so babe!!! remembering your chart---- you SLOWLY waddled upwards with your temps.. thanks hun... yip excited toooooo :hugs:

^Its great that you're in such high spirits today! Let's hope it's Fall beanies for all!

And Dandy dont be so glum, i'm sure your time is coming too just have to wait on your doctor appointment

aww thanks for not leaving me behind AJ :hugs: how is everyone? i'm going to have a fun filled night of eating and cleaning, hehe. i've felt like i was about to be bloated all day, but i never got bloated. :shrug: lingering backache. like not enough for me to be annoyed by it, but enough that i know it's there. sore nipples. headache and irritability. all signs again pointing to :witch: or :bfp: haha

kel - nice steady temps mama! :thumpup: i do agree my chart is :shock: it definitely leaves you wondering..haha..

sbb - ooooo i love love my gold star! :yipee:

aj - FX'ed girl, i think that :bfp: will be here for you tomorrow!

no ma'am not today. it was just a tiny speck yesterday, so could have been anything really. :shrug:

well I am SOOO FX for BOTH of you tomorrow :hugs: you two deserve it

I feel like POOP!!! I have such heartburn.... just overall feel like CRAP!!!!

Hey gorgeous ladies :D

I'm getting very excited for all these possible :bfp:, can't wait to see what tomorrow brings :yipee: :yipee:

Kel....YEY for a good POS on the opk :yipee: :yipee: I think some more :sex: tonight may seal the deal :lol:

All this talk of :sex: makes me rather in the mood :winkwink: Shame OH isn't!! He's so scared of hurting me or little little, he'd rather not! I don't blame him cos of the spotting and bleeding Ive had (plus my friend went into prem labor after dtd!) but my mojo is FINALLY back and I'm getting none!!!! The racy dreams don't help much BOOOOOOO!!!

Kel, sorry that you're feeling bad.

Linny great that your mojo is back! Too bad it's on the back burner now.

AFM, i am sleeping like crazy cant seem to get enough.

Linny~~~~~ hi ya sweetie

Awwwww poor hubby being scared..... that is a situtation ....Jeff was like that too

I wish babe we could tonight but he is not gonna be home- he is staying over a friend's house tonight because they are going fishing at the butt crack of dawn-so I won't see him til later tomorrow afternoon.... and I don't know how much more poor DH can take...

i told him no pressure but right now it seems like a JOB rather then intimate the last week or so.. I know it doesn't seem like a long time but........ ::: sighs ::: ya know

Oh I hear ya! :sex: on a timetable kinda sucks, i think poor OH has been using the last few months to recover from all the :sex: I used to demand :lol:

Well I'm sure you covered all your bases. We didn't even :sex: on ovulation day it was the two days leading up to it :D

Ooooooh I'm excited to find out in a couple of weeks :D

Hey AJ, good symptoms you have there!!

Hello Ladies!!!!
Never and AJ: FX'd and :dust: to you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kel: Hooray for your "O" that is awesome. It is such a bummer when the BD'ing becomes like a job. We started trying to be somewhat romantic when we had the time just to break the monotany of the timed craziness.

Dandy: Hang in there Girl!!!!! :hugs:

It is so amazing seeing all the blinking BFP's on the first page....WOOHOO!!!
Well, I have been walking on the boardwalk in Oceancity, NJ all morning and then just took my girls to the beach and watched my DH play on the boogie boards with them. It was awful after awhile because I have drank so much water today and I kept having to run back up to the hotel room to pee...:haha: I am hoping tonight to go out for some yummy seafood this evening. HOORAY!!

sounds like a wonderful day wispy!

hi linny :waves: i hope your magic maca works, but i'm not too confident. :nope:

aj tomorrow is testing day! not toooo long for us! :dust: you got this girl!

i'm praying for the day my nose isn't stuffed. all the other crap that was with my cold has gone away and now i'm stuck still struggling to breathe when i go to sleep. dear nose, let me breath! thank you, liana :)

I'm nervous/excited Never! Hopeful but scared at the same time. I have some symptoms i've never had before though so chin up for me, if i even get a bfn tomorrow i wont be discouraged, i'll just test again when AF is late cuz i really think this is the best shot we've had so far.

Kel i know what you mean about it feeling like work, it was getting that way for me too, what made the difference this month is that DH was in Canada for a week and came back on CD13, we didnt worry about timing or anything, we just went at it whenever we wanted so i was kinda worried that would put us out of it this month but who knows! Right now it's looking like it worked!

Kel - I love that + OPK....Your temp should be rising in the next day or so.....how is your cramping?

AJ - oh your chart is looking wonderful!!!!!

never - nice way to start the day is right, me and DH did a soft sand run on the beach, it was beautfiul! Fxed that was IB...

AJ & Never - I cant wait to see your BFP's tomorrow!!!!!!

Linny - woohoo for the mojo!!!!

have a great weekend!!!

Wispy you are in my STATE!!!! you had a beautiful day today and another one tomorrow....

AJ and Never------ THAT much closer to tomorrow.. I can't WAIT...:wohoo: :wohoo:

TTC-- no not really--- just the STINGING nippies(they are VERY VERY SENSATIVE)- heartburn BAD today- but no real GOOD cramps.. not like last cycle and that one I took soy..... man my cramps were very noticable

We didn't even on ovulation day it was the two days leading up to it

I guess I won't be either.. if my temps go UP----- TODAY was my O day

just got back from the grocery store-- FLUCKING PEOPLE CANNOT DRIVE a car OR a grocery cart.... people from NJ are ARROGANT!!!!!

sounds like you Oved Kel! Those stinging boobs are the first sign that your progesterone is increasing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->