Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

OMG I just nearly wet myself!! I totally see it in the 2nd pic!!

Do another one :yipee:

X x x

wow....2ww is really a lot harder than i thought it was gonna be. This is my first one on clomid (with maca and vit b6)....hoping and praying and feeling like this could be my month....got lots of PMA...but man oh man it's so tempting to POAS and I'm not gonna let myself go there. Thank goodness I don't have any in the house...or I wouldn't be able to contain myself..lol

Ok be quick!!!! :happydance:

And don't pee for as long as possible!

X x x

OMG....I can it on both and I'm having treatment for my eyes!!!

Well done Deliah

Have you done it yet? Have you done it yet?!

:rofl:

X x x

ok bumpkin boo.. go get some rest-- you may have a BIG DAY tomorow and I TRULY hope you do

because i'm curious. i don't often look at my nipples before my period so i don't know if what i have right now is normal for me. if i do look, i forgot, :haha: but i wanted to see if it's something you other girls experience. the outside area of both my areolas looks brown and the it looks like little white dots all over. on my areola i have little bumps. they have been sore the past few days, so wasn't sure if this was a :witch: sign?

OK so you know thats a huge BFP sign more so than AF, I rember my very old friend was getting married and were TCC, I was doing her tan and I noticed Same thing and told her I thought she was pregnant, I was the first person they rang when they came back off thier honeymoon!

FXFXFXFXFXFXFXFX this means a BFP for you hun:hugs: Im so sorry you are feeling so down its prob even harder because you know you cant pick your self up and try this month you know you have to wait :hugs::hugs:

Kel I had heartburn in TWW and for the first couple of weeks a killer !!!:winkwink::thumbup:

Ive have been trying to read and catch up, just so you all know Im thinking of you all :hugs:

I had my doctor appointment on friday, she was not to happy as even though Im showing she was wondering twins, ha scan showed one!!! but Ive lost a good bit of weight! DH not to happy and giving out about eating more! I thought I was eating enough:shrug: strange hope its not a bad sign:nope:

thanks celtic :hugs: i'm not going to hold too much onto it though. my luck is it's something normal for me and i just don't know it. :shrug:

FX'ed for you delilah. i think it's a :bfp: for you sweetie! you deserve it!

holy moly delia! That is so a BFP!!!!! Hurry up and POAS again!

celtic - isnt it lovely to have the go ahead to eat more....LOL.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->