Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ugh I just came back in to see if delia updated us.....WHERE IS SHE????? LOL

My Maca should be here by Wed., can't wait to start taking it! Quick question for you ladies: How quickly did it begin to work for you? Or when did you start to notice a difference?

eek! Sorry my gals! didn't mean to leave you hanging- i had to go to sams club and get all the other shopping before getting back home because I didn't want to leave the house again ....

so i took another one... its so faint so its hard to see......

and i did two different brands- the other one i did you can't see it on the picture....ACK!

gonna have to wait til after the weekend to get a beta done....errrrrrrrrrrrrr:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG00509.jpg
    IMG00509.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 12
aw delil hope it gets stronger hun how long have you been taking maca hun xxxxx

Eeek delia I think it might just be your bfp :happydance: woohoo hun do one with fmu and make sure you get your butt on here to update us!! Cautious congrats hun!! You deserve it x x x

Hey caz :wave: nice to see you in here :D

X x x

hey Caz!!! I started back in february but i stopped taking it daily in july....i probably only take it once or twice a week now ( when I remember since I use the powder) since I was trying to cut back on all the things I was taking.

Eeek delia I think it might just be your bfp :happydance: woohoo hun do one with fmu and make sure you get your butt on here to update us!! Cautious congrats hun!! You deserve it x x x

Hey caz :wave: nice to see you in here :D

X x x

Will do!!:hugs:

gosh :coffee: i got alot of catching up to do

as for my weekend so far
well sat i took my dog for a 4 hour drive out to meet a lady i met online, so he could have his first play at herding goats, and to meet some other koolies like him :) well he had a ball and i got to cuddle some puppies i was very tempted by, but i didnt buy lol just gave lots of cuddles

today - sunday i have no plans atm, just recovering from 8 hours driving yesterday :haha:

My Maca should be here by Wed., can't wait to start taking it! Quick question for you ladies: How quickly did it begin to work for you? Or when did you start to notice a difference?

I noticed a difference after a couple of weeks (general feeling of 'wellness/calm', energy increase, increase in libido). I've been taking it for about 4 months now....really hoping it gets me a BFP this cycle, as it's my first on Clomid. Hoping to join my other Clomid/Maca mates who have their BFPs!!
Best of Luck!! I really hope it works for you!

just wanna say you guys rock and thank you all so much for your support

Right you chatty bunch!

Dandy how are you? :hugs:

X x x

:wave: im good sbb :flower:

^Its great that you're in such high spirits today! Let's hope it's Fall beanies for all!

And Dandy dont be so glum, i'm sure your time is coming too just have to wait on your doctor appointment

:hugs: thanx AJ i really hope my Dr can give me something that will fix me quick smart

Hello Ladies!!!!

Dandy: Hang in there Girl!!!!! :hugs:

It is so amazing seeing all the blinking BFP's on the first page....WOOHOO!!!
Well, I have been walking on the boardwalk in Oceancity, NJ all morning and then just took my girls to the beach and watched my DH play on the boogie boards with them. It was awful after awhile because I have drank so much water today and I kept having to run back up to the hotel room to pee...:haha: I am hoping tonight to go out for some yummy seafood this evening. HOORAY!!

thanx wispy, i hope you got your seafood and fully enjoyed it :):thumbup:

awww man LOVE you guys!!!!!

I would NEVER try to compare myself to anyone or even try to make my life story one to compare too.... because everyone is different

but sometimes ya just gotta just stop and think.. I have a friend who has NO EGGIES at all- never did and sometimes I stop and think... OMG I couldn't imaging me being like that

AJ it will happen----- it will sweetie, it will... MAYBE tomorrow, maybe next month--- you just never know- what is meant to be is meant to be-- but it is a STRESSFUL EMOTIONAL and EXHAUSTING journey

I am TRULY blessed with what I have in my life RIGHT NOW.. I have a WONDEFUL husband whom I have been with for 20 years and love dearly- I have my health- my family- a roof over my head- food on my table----and two angel babies that are looking over Jeff and I.... my life could be a WHOLE LOT WORSE

but I am very happy to have found you guys to walk thru this step in my life--- and hopefully continue to watch -well SEE- your children grow

Kel you are right, we are all blessed, and i would love to share our children raising experiences with you all from here on to

is there a maca girls pregnancy thread and one for us after we have babies to jump into? maybe we should post the links in the first page?

Good afternoon everyone, long time no speak so apologies from me. I've been doing my best not to get too obsessed with ttc so haven't contributed much to this thread but love hearing how you are all getting on.

Congratulations on all the new maca BFP's....so pleased for you all!!!

AFM....I took soy on my last cycle and it halved the length of it. Considering they are normally 3 months long a month and a half felt so short...unfortunately we didn't catch the eggy tho.

I have my appointment at the hospital in 3 weeks so haven't taken soy this cycle incase it messes anything up so now I need to order some more maca in.

I hope you are all well!

SBB - if you read this please can I ask if you had to have many tests etc before getting clomid? No worries if you don't want to answer on here tho x

yazzy :happydance: thats great you had a 1.5 month long cycle :happydance: mine are about 3 months long atm, last was 3 months one before was 4 months, not sure what this one will be :shrug:

so glad the soy is working for you maybe you can catch the eggie next cycle

As for my weekend so far
well sat i took my dog for a 4 hour drive out to meet a lady i met online, so he could have his first play at herding goats, and to meet some other koolies like him :) well he had a ball and i got to cuddle some puppies i was very tempted by, but i didnt buy lol just gave lots of cuddles

today - sunday i have no plans atm, just recovering from 8 hours driving yesterday :haha:

Eeeeeek! I run out for a bit and ya'll add so many pages and i come back and see another BFP! September has definitely been a good month, I like how the fall season is starting off, bring it on!!

OMG!!! I'm just so excited to see a very clear second line on Del's preg stick :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

I think you should try a clear blue hun and get back to us ASAP cos I'm just sitting here waiting :lol: :hugs:

Morning

Delila delighted for you.. so glad you came back to let us know

AFM---------------------AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fark it............... NO O...........back to the drawing board

AFM---------------------AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fark it............... NO O...........back to the drawing board

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.... shit fuck bollocks.

:hugs:

X x x

YEP FUCK IT...what ya gonna do? OH well... yip that's why I wouldn't get excited anymore but I had HOPE it worked..... my hopes gone.. :lol:

I am just gonna - drink beer- and eat wings- and watch my Cowboys kick the crap outta the Bears today.......

I still think it may have worked but you just chill today and enjoy yourself :hugs:

X x x

yeah maybe or maybe not... this OLD lady is just gonna sit back and cheer all you ladies on.....

Good Morning Gals!

KEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrr.....maybe you need a higher dose? After my first dose of 50mg- NP upped it because the 50 wasn't quite enough to make me ovu with decent numbers. :hugs: your AGE is NOT a factor.....even my NP says that.

afm-so, I took another test, BUT- still get light. Also- i did have a tinge of brown spotting this morning. i may pick up a CB digi- but then again...I may just wait til i get a beta done. Either way- reluctant to celebrate just yet. Just saying lots of prayers!

I LOVE YOU GIRLS! You have no idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->