Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Yay delia!! Fingers crossed it's a sticky sticky bean for you... I had lots of brown spotting so it's not necessarily a bad thing... Let us know once you get your bloods done - v exciting!!

Never what was your temp this morning?

X x x

sbb - i slept in so i didn't take it. DOH! i know. lol, but sometimes missing them helps me relax a little as well.. we will see.

But never it doesn't help me stalk :dohh:

:rofl: only joking hope you have a nice chilled day

X x x

Oh Del hun, I'm so happy for you. Like SBB I had brown spotting for around five days when I got my :bfp: and its still comes back so doesn't always mean anything!

Good luck with everything, take it easy and I guess the relaxed approach does actually work :D

Kel......humph!!!! It might just be a wacky temp??? Here's hoping anyway sweets, enjoy your day :hugs:

Never.....you testin again in two days then hun if the :witch: stays away :)

:wave: SBB :D

Hey linny :wave:

How are you? Man I feel :sick: today :( might just need food so better have some!

X x x

Oh yeh and kel on your march cycle you ov'd then had a lower temp so it's not impossible that it's just a wacky temp like Linny said :D

X x x

Oh no poor you!

Ive just stuffed myself with a ploughmans sandwich, crisps and then a curly wurly :D I just can't stop eating at the moment :shrug:

Lol I just ate a whole pineapple and now my Tongue stings!! :haha: and 3 pieces of malt loaf :D I am eating a lot more now too :dohh: have put on a stone now!

Mmmm curly wurly :lol:

X x x

Well ladies i'm out:cry: I'm a lot more cheerful and upbeat than i thought i would be about this so i'm ok. It just means i have more time to get some stuff sorted out, some exercise, maca and vitamins, some weight gain, getting further out of debt, etc.

Congrats Delilah!!

Oh no AJ :( I was checking your chart earlier for an update and really hoping to see a higher temp...

Glad you're doing ok though hun, fingers crossed for this cycle :hugs:

X x x

:hugs: aj, i was so hopeful for you. sorry honey! but i am more hopeful for you now. we're with you every step of the way! love you girls!

ohh feel better SBB!!!!

ploughmans sandwich
what the hell is that??? :rofl:

yep maybe you are right.. I just don't get it.. had numerous symptons, I now have LOTS and LOTS of creamy CM - more then I have seen this entire cycle.... and CP is high-been high for days now... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh just gonna drink from my glass today--- that says "no you can't have a sip" chill- scream at the TV and eat wings....

No matter what happens we're still a family in here and a great support system, so it could always be worse, just have to move forward.

Awwwww Kel, sorry your temps are being wacky.

i just wiped and got loads of creamy CM. like lots! hmmm. i think maybe that means :witch: my make an appearance.

Kel lots of creamy cm surely means you've ov'd. I think you have, just a weird temp today...

Ploughmans sandwich is cheese, pickle and salad in a sandwich :sick: :haha:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"